Matt Gade, Deseret News
It’s been 17 years since Bountiful last won a state championship, but that streak is poised to end this week. The 22-1 Braves are the heavy favorite in this week’s state tournament at the Huntsman Center.
A handful of teams like Roy, Orem, Olympus, Mountain View and Logan believe they have a chance to beat the Braves, but it might take a perfect effort to do so.
Here’s a team-by-team look and what to expect from all 16 of these teams.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 82
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32