Matt Gade, Deseret News
It’s been 17 years since Bountiful last won a state championship, but that streak is poised to end this week. The 22-1 Braves are the heavy favorite in this week’s state tournament at the Huntsman Center.
A handful of teams like Roy, Orem, Olympus, Mountain View and Logan believe they have a chance to beat the Braves, but it might take a perfect effort to do so.
Here’s a team-by-team look and what to expect from all 16 of these teams.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 122
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 26
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21