Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's basketball, Edition 8
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Considering how closely bunched many of the teams from the Pac-12, Mountain West and West Coast conferences are, this season has largely gone as expected. All 11 teams currently projected to make the NCAA Tournament by either ESPN or CBS Sports were ranked in the top 15 of the initial set of these power rankings Nov. 21.
Let's look more closely at the teams from the Pac-12, WCC and MWC that have pleasantly surprised and the teams that have disappointed.
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Curtain raiser: Quin Snyder Era begins in...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 35