Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's basketball, Edition 8
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Considering how closely bunched many of the teams from the Pac-12, Mountain West and West Coast conferences are, this season has largely gone as expected. All 11 teams currently projected to make the NCAA Tournament by either ESPN or CBS Sports were ranked in the top 15 of the initial set of these power rankings Nov. 21.
Let's look more closely at the teams from the Pac-12, WCC and MWC that have pleasantly surprised and the teams that have disappointed.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26