Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's basketball, Edition 8
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Considering how closely bunched many of the teams from the Pac-12, Mountain West and West Coast conferences are, this season has largely gone as expected. All 11 teams currently projected to make the NCAA Tournament by either ESPN or CBS Sports were ranked in the top 15 of the initial set of these power rankings Nov. 21.
Let's look more closely at the teams from the Pac-12, WCC and MWC that have pleasantly surprised and the teams that have disappointed.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 290
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 56
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 42
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37