Kenny Rogers, Mormon Tabernacle Choir join 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival
SALT LAKE CITY — Kenny Rogers, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Mary Chapin Carpenter are among the headliners for the 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival summer lineup.
The festival begins July 4 with a patriotic pops performance featuring the Texas Tenors and continues the next night when Rogers, a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, performs with the Utah Symphony.
Concerts follow each Friday and Saturday night for the subsequent two weekends. After a one-weekend break, the festival resumes Aug. 1 and 2 and concludes Aug. 8 with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Aug. 9 with pop-rock pianist Ben Folds.
The choir will perform with the Utah Symphony. Mack Wilberg will conduct the performance at the Snow Park Amphitheater at Deer Valley Resort in Park City.
Tickets are available at the Abravanel Hall Ticket Office, through ArtTix outlets, and in Park City at Deer Valley Signature Stores. Discounted subscriber, group, family and student/youth tickets are available too.
More information about the schedule and tickets is available at www.deervalleymusicfestival.org.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Undercover operation seizes $600,000 in...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 161
- Romney decision not to run again... 47
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah residents rank air pollution as... 21