Kenny Rogers, Mormon Tabernacle Choir join 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival
SALT LAKE CITY — Kenny Rogers, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Mary Chapin Carpenter are among the headliners for the 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival summer lineup.
The festival begins July 4 with a patriotic pops performance featuring the Texas Tenors and continues the next night when Rogers, a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, performs with the Utah Symphony.
Concerts follow each Friday and Saturday night for the subsequent two weekends. After a one-weekend break, the festival resumes Aug. 1 and 2 and concludes Aug. 8 with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Aug. 9 with pop-rock pianist Ben Folds.
The choir will perform with the Utah Symphony. Mack Wilberg will conduct the performance at the Snow Park Amphitheater at Deer Valley Resort in Park City.
Tickets are available at the Abravanel Hall Ticket Office, through ArtTix outlets, and in Park City at Deer Valley Signature Stores. Discounted subscriber, group, family and student/youth tickets are available too.
More information about the schedule and tickets is available at www.deervalleymusicfestival.org.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in hot car...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 37
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 28
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 24