Kenny Rogers, Mormon Tabernacle Choir join 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival
SALT LAKE CITY — Kenny Rogers, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Mary Chapin Carpenter are among the headliners for the 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival summer lineup.
The festival begins July 4 with a patriotic pops performance featuring the Texas Tenors and continues the next night when Rogers, a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, performs with the Utah Symphony.
Concerts follow each Friday and Saturday night for the subsequent two weekends. After a one-weekend break, the festival resumes Aug. 1 and 2 and concludes Aug. 8 with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Aug. 9 with pop-rock pianist Ben Folds.
The choir will perform with the Utah Symphony. Mack Wilberg will conduct the performance at the Snow Park Amphitheater at Deer Valley Resort in Park City.
Tickets are available at the Abravanel Hall Ticket Office, through ArtTix outlets, and in Park City at Deer Valley Signature Stores. Discounted subscriber, group, family and student/youth tickets are available too.
More information about the schedule and tickets is available at www.deervalleymusicfestival.org.
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Mom whose unbuckled child died was cited for...
- 3 officers file sex harassment lawsuit...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 86
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 55
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 46
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden... 12