Kenny Rogers, Mormon Tabernacle Choir join 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival
SALT LAKE CITY — Kenny Rogers, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Mary Chapin Carpenter are among the headliners for the 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival summer lineup.
The festival begins July 4 with a patriotic pops performance featuring the Texas Tenors and continues the next night when Rogers, a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, performs with the Utah Symphony.
Concerts follow each Friday and Saturday night for the subsequent two weekends. After a one-weekend break, the festival resumes Aug. 1 and 2 and concludes Aug. 8 with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Aug. 9 with pop-rock pianist Ben Folds.
The choir will perform with the Utah Symphony. Mack Wilberg will conduct the performance at the Snow Park Amphitheater at Deer Valley Resort in Park City.
Tickets are available at the Abravanel Hall Ticket Office, through ArtTix outlets, and in Park City at Deer Valley Signature Stores. Discounted subscriber, group, family and student/youth tickets are available too.
More information about the schedule and tickets is available at www.deervalleymusicfestival.org.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Police investigating man who barricaded...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 52
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 19
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should scientists be allowed to change... 10