Kenny Rogers, Mormon Tabernacle Choir join 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival
SALT LAKE CITY — Kenny Rogers, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Mary Chapin Carpenter are among the headliners for the 2014 Deer Valley Music Festival summer lineup.
The festival begins July 4 with a patriotic pops performance featuring the Texas Tenors and continues the next night when Rogers, a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, performs with the Utah Symphony.
Concerts follow each Friday and Saturday night for the subsequent two weekends. After a one-weekend break, the festival resumes Aug. 1 and 2 and concludes Aug. 8 with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Aug. 9 with pop-rock pianist Ben Folds.
The choir will perform with the Utah Symphony. Mack Wilberg will conduct the performance at the Snow Park Amphitheater at Deer Valley Resort in Park City.
Tickets are available at the Abravanel Hall Ticket Office, through ArtTix outlets, and in Park City at Deer Valley Signature Stores. Discounted subscriber, group, family and student/youth tickets are available too.
More information about the schedule and tickets is available at www.deervalleymusicfestival.org.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Man gets jail time for attempted recruitment...
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14