Concerning President Obama using executive orders to accomplish his goals:
I think it is interesting that he has decided to use it almost as a threat. However, if he wants to get anything strong passed in the gridlocked congress then this may be a solution.
The executive privilege has been utilized in the past to accomplish many presidents’ agendas, especially when congress is in deadlock. So I think it is good that the president wants to get things done.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41