Utahn Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' live during sing-along on 'Good Morning America'
Good Morning America
On Wednesday morning, Utahn Lexi Walker, 11, was featured on "Good Morning America" during a live sing-along of "Let It Go" in Times Square.
Several covers of the popular song from "Frozen" were featured along with live video feeds from groups around the world. The segment began with a live shot of Broadway star and Tony Award-winning artist Idina Menzel, the voice of Elsa, who kicked off the song with the cast of "If/Then."
The video then cut to Times Square where Lexi, along with two other soloists, joined in and were backed by the New York City Children’s Chorus.
Throughout the song, multiple participants were shown including a children's group at Walt Disney World, a gospel choir from Little Rock, Ark., and a group at the Roy E. Disney Animation Building in Burbank, Calif.
Friends and family cheered Lexi on, and her school district gave her a shout-out on Twitter.
Earlier this month, Lexi was featured in a "Let It Go" cover with Alex Boyé that has been viewed more than 19 million times on YouTube.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in...
- The Clean Cut: Beluga whale teases children...
- Amy Donaldson: Critics of the ALS Ice Bucket...
- Charlie and the Doll Factory? Penguin's new...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of... 31
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- Provo company creates program that... 16
- How your premarital experiences can... 12
- Amy Donaldson: Critics of the ALS Ice... 12
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with... 9