Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A fourth-grader had an up-close look at the business of the Utah Legislature on Tuesday.
Savana Olsen, a student at Washington Terrace Elementary, was invited to visit and tour the Capitol by House Majority Leader Brad Dee, R-Ogden.
Dee will pay a visit to the school in March to donate a Dr. Seuss book to each student on March 7.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8