Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A fourth-grader had an up-close look at the business of the Utah Legislature on Tuesday.
Savana Olsen, a student at Washington Terrace Elementary, was invited to visit and tour the Capitol by House Majority Leader Brad Dee, R-Ogden.
Dee will pay a visit to the school in March to donate a Dr. Seuss book to each student on March 7.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 96
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9