Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A fourth-grader had an up-close look at the business of the Utah Legislature on Tuesday.
Savana Olsen, a student at Washington Terrace Elementary, was invited to visit and tour the Capitol by House Majority Leader Brad Dee, R-Ogden.
Dee will pay a visit to the school in March to donate a Dr. Seuss book to each student on March 7.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23