AP Photo/Copyright Disney Enterprises, Inc., FranÇois Duhamel
Disney’s about to let it all go online.
On Tuesday, Disney announced it would be starting an online cloud service, which will allow users to watch more than 400 different titles — including newer movies, like the hit “Frozen” — on demand, the New York Times reported.
“Once fully deployed, the free service, called Disney Movies Anywhere, will allow consumers to buy a Disney, Marvel or Pixar movie once and watch it anywhere: on a TV, mobile device or computer. Users will be able to immediately link their Apple iTunes accounts with the Disney Movies Anywhere website and app.”
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is...
- 10 books that you were forced to read in...
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- Ron Perlman added to Salt Lake Comic Con...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Is 'Harry Potter' actually about mental... 2
- EA Sports puts Damian Lillard on the... 2
- Miley Cyrus about VMA success: 'I'm in... 1
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 1