AP Photo/Copyright Disney Enterprises, Inc., FranÇois Duhamel
Disney’s about to let it all go online.
On Tuesday, Disney announced it would be starting an online cloud service, which will allow users to watch more than 400 different titles — including newer movies, like the hit “Frozen” — on demand, the New York Times reported.
“Once fully deployed, the free service, called Disney Movies Anywhere, will allow consumers to buy a Disney, Marvel or Pixar movie once and watch it anywhere: on a TV, mobile device or computer. Users will be able to immediately link their Apple iTunes accounts with the Disney Movies Anywhere website and app.”
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for The Rock
- James Garner was a singular talent with his...
- Donny Osmond releases app to promote upcoming...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire asks...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Students write, stage and perform an opera...
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting pay...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 10
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: You're not in... 2
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout... 2
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for... 2
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting... 1
- Here's how violent, graphic and scary... 1
- 11 cartoon characters who buck stereotypes 1