Millennials shouldn’t worry about filing taxes, according to writer Hadley Malcolm of USA Today. She said filing taxes is a task that is well worth the reward and is something young people can definitely do.
“Tax season may be the one time a year Millennials catch a break for falling so far behind on the adulthood spectrum; those milestones we're not achieving — marriage, buying a house, having a kid — make filing your taxes more complicated and prone to errors,” Malcolm wrote for USA Today. “Some of those situations also often mean tax benefits, but hey, we can't have it both ways.”
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Utah job forecast better than most states
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Financial interventions don't work
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 13
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 3
- Financial interventions don't work 3
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Utah job forecast better than most states 2