Millennials shouldn’t worry about filing taxes, according to writer Hadley Malcolm of USA Today. She said filing taxes is a task that is well worth the reward and is something young people can definitely do.
“Tax season may be the one time a year Millennials catch a break for falling so far behind on the adulthood spectrum; those milestones we're not achieving — marriage, buying a house, having a kid — make filing your taxes more complicated and prone to errors,” Malcolm wrote for USA Today. “Some of those situations also often mean tax benefits, but hey, we can't have it both ways.”
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Dave Ramsey says: Time shares can limit...
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question to...
- Who should be listed on your car insurance?
- Balancing act: Do you love your boss, or is...
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- Why one inner-city kid didn't sell drugs to...
- How much of your paycheck do you take home?
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 17
- How much America wants to be taxed 10
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- Private actions are company business 2
- Americans aren't confident about their... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question... 1