Millennials shouldn’t worry about filing taxes, according to writer Hadley Malcolm of USA Today. She said filing taxes is a task that is well worth the reward and is something young people can definitely do.
“Tax season may be the one time a year Millennials catch a break for falling so far behind on the adulthood spectrum; those milestones we're not achieving — marriage, buying a house, having a kid — make filing your taxes more complicated and prone to errors,” Malcolm wrote for USA Today. “Some of those situations also often mean tax benefits, but hey, we can't have it both ways.”
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy: The...
- Dave Ramsey says: Pets and rental properties...
- Down payment for love: How to think about the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 3
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1