Millennials shouldn’t worry about filing taxes, according to writer Hadley Malcolm of USA Today. She said filing taxes is a task that is well worth the reward and is something young people can definitely do.
“Tax season may be the one time a year Millennials catch a break for falling so far behind on the adulthood spectrum; those milestones we're not achieving — marriage, buying a house, having a kid — make filing your taxes more complicated and prone to errors,” Malcolm wrote for USA Today. “Some of those situations also often mean tax benefits, but hey, we can't have it both ways.”
- The most popular jobs in America
- 9 things to never buy at yard sales
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we thought
- How to rear money-smart kids
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem could mean...
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- Which county in Utah has the least poverty?
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 26
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- College football, basketball athletes... 3
- What increasing rent costs mean for the... 3
- Photo gallery: Students learn the ABCs... 2