Men shouldn’t wait for their later years to have kids, a new body of research has found, according to The Daily Mail. Scientists have recently found that men in their 40s or older are more likely to pass down disorders than younger men, The Daily Mail said.
“For decades, scientists have speculated about links between older fathers and birth defects,” The Daily Mail reported. “But it was only recently that a groundbreaking study, published in the respected journal Nature, proved that men undoubtedly pass on more genetic mutations to their children as they get older.”
- 20 places in Utah where kids eat free, or for...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Wright Words: LDS teacher mourns loss of two...
- #SavingEliza: Family determined to save...
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Heber Valley Historic Railroad Authority...
- How to create a do-it-yourself summer camp...
- Summer movie preview: Hollywood bets big again
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 14
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 10
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Film about man's crusade against child... 7
- How to raise compassionate kids 4
- Wright Words: LDS teacher mourns loss... 3
- Salt Lake Comic Con balloon artist... 2
- 5 money issues that can destroy your... 1