The digital magazine Thought Catalog recently published a list of 16 things people forget to thank their dads for. Highlights on the list, written by Kate Bailey, include getting their kids involved with sports, playing cool music in the car and being the first man that sons use as a role model, among other things.
“For being the first love of every little girl’s life,” Bailey wrote. “The one that teaches her to slow dance and tells her he’ll always protect her and who will walk her down the aisle one day and fix the sink, even if things become difficult in between — dads teach daughters what they want in husbands.”
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the store door
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Online harassment is most often targeted at...
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 12
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 7
- Lousy parenting can be passed from one... 4
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Unwanted pets find new homes in... 3
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- Two Utah men competing in St. George... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2