The digital magazine Thought Catalog recently published a list of 16 things people forget to thank their dads for. Highlights on the list, written by Kate Bailey, include getting their kids involved with sports, playing cool music in the car and being the first man that sons use as a role model, among other things.
“For being the first love of every little girl’s life,” Bailey wrote. “The one that teaches her to slow dance and tells her he’ll always protect her and who will walk her down the aisle one day and fix the sink, even if things become difficult in between — dads teach daughters what they want in husbands.”
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Student loan recipients go on repayment... 43
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3