Spending can sometimes sneak up on you.
But The Huffington Post offered tips on how to break away from some of the ways you spend. The list suggests consumers take some time to compare prices, packing a lunch and turning off the lights when you don’t need them. And it mentions that if you’re in a store, you might save yourself some bucks by turning left instead of right, HuffPost reported.
“These little snares — hidden in everything from your utility bills to your summer vacation — can trip up even the most budget-conscious,” wrote Candace Braun Davison for HuffPost.
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3