Spending can sometimes sneak up on you.
But The Huffington Post offered tips on how to break away from some of the ways you spend. The list suggests consumers take some time to compare prices, packing a lunch and turning off the lights when you don’t need them. And it mentions that if you’re in a store, you might save yourself some bucks by turning left instead of right, HuffPost reported.
“These little snares — hidden in everything from your utility bills to your summer vacation — can trip up even the most budget-conscious,” wrote Candace Braun Davison for HuffPost.
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- How much money should you be saving from each...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Gambling is losing its appeal in Las Vegas
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,...
- Renovation Solutions: Three renovation...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- Happiness research inspired one... 13
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,... 6
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 5
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Citigroup's earnings rise 21 percent,... 2
- Balancing act: Better balance is top... 2
- Renovation Solutions: Three renovation... 2