Spending can sometimes sneak up on you.
But The Huffington Post offered tips on how to break away from some of the ways you spend. The list suggests consumers take some time to compare prices, packing a lunch and turning off the lights when you don’t need them. And it mentions that if you’re in a store, you might save yourself some bucks by turning left instead of right, HuffPost reported.
“These little snares — hidden in everything from your utility bills to your summer vacation — can trip up even the most budget-conscious,” wrote Candace Braun Davison for HuffPost.
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make you...
- 15 best paid jobs for recent graduates
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,...
- Most American high schoolers don't know how...
- Company plans to hire up to 1,000 new...
- Before you head off on your vacation, you may...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Consumers are padding their checking accounts
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- Would you permanently leave your family... 6
- Weird ways our brains control our money... 3
- Boomer vs. millennial: A tale of 2 job... 3
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Optimism on the rise for job seekers 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- How do Americans use their time? 1