In the past several years we have heard much about the problems in the West Valley City Police Department. The other morning my wife and I were stopped at a red light on and the driver behind us did not. Her car was really damaged. We called 911 and within a few minutes a West Valley City policeman was there to help.
His first concern was if every one was alright. Many times he checked to see about our health and welfare.
All of the policemen were courteous, kind and very helpful. Their attention to duty was commendable and we could tell they were concerned for us. We can only praise their ability to help in an uncomfortable situation. We need more great policeman like these in our city.
Bob and Carrie Thomson
West Valley City
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 43
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33