In the past several years we have heard much about the problems in the West Valley City Police Department. The other morning my wife and I were stopped at a red light on and the driver behind us did not. Her car was really damaged. We called 911 and within a few minutes a West Valley City policeman was there to help.
His first concern was if every one was alright. Many times he checked to see about our health and welfare.
All of the policemen were courteous, kind and very helpful. Their attention to duty was commendable and we could tell they were concerned for us. We can only praise their ability to help in an uncomfortable situation. We need more great policeman like these in our city.
Bob and Carrie Thomson
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Letter: Legalizing drugs
- Gabriel Roth: Get the government out of the...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 36
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 36
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32