So, Democrat Representative Patricia Jones has once again submitted a bill to limit personal exemptions for Utahns to two children. It seems she is saying the State only has interest in educating two children per family.
Families are already being taxed through large school registration fees for all their children attending junior high and high school. Apparently, this is not enough and Rep. Jones proposes that having more than two children should cost even more.
Rep. Jones should look to other countries and cultures where her mindset is prominent — now they have an aging population without a young population to help support them.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- My view: Drafting women a threat to... 17