So, Democrat Representative Patricia Jones has once again submitted a bill to limit personal exemptions for Utahns to two children. It seems she is saying the State only has interest in educating two children per family.
Families are already being taxed through large school registration fees for all their children attending junior high and high school. Apparently, this is not enough and Rep. Jones proposes that having more than two children should cost even more.
Rep. Jones should look to other countries and cultures where her mindset is prominent — now they have an aging population without a young population to help support them.
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and immigration...
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- In our opinion: California considering bold...
- John Florez: If elephants can dance so can...
- Letter: Come together
- Letter: Reducing teacher load
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired...
- Letter: Shooter's motives 36
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 29
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and... 22
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired... 17
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 17