BYU's Samuelson, Holmoe steal the show at Cougars' basketball game with lip-sync music video
Who has the better moves, Carlton or Cecil?
In addition to BYU's upset victory over No. 25 Gonzaga Thursday night, Cougar fans at the Marriott Center were treated to an unforgettable sight: school president Cecil O. Samuelson starring in a lip-sync music video.
Joined by athletics director Tom Holmoe and advancement vice president Kevin Worthen, the trio performed Tom Jones' "It's Not Unusual" in a video promoting BYU's regular-season home finale against Portland on Saturday.
From Samuelson giving fans a wink to Holmoe wiping away an imaginary tear, this video showcased the lighter side of the school's administration.
It even got the two-thumbs-up approval of Samuelson (whoosh Cecil!).
Now, the question is, whose rendition of this song is better, Samuelson's or Carlton Banks from the TV show "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27