BYU's Samuelson, Holmoe steal the show at Cougars' basketball game with lip-sync music video
Who has the better moves, Carlton or Cecil?
In addition to BYU's upset victory over No. 25 Gonzaga Thursday night, Cougar fans at the Marriott Center were treated to an unforgettable sight: school president Cecil O. Samuelson starring in a lip-sync music video.
Joined by athletics director Tom Holmoe and advancement vice president Kevin Worthen, the trio performed Tom Jones' "It's Not Unusual" in a video promoting BYU's regular-season home finale against Portland on Saturday.
From Samuelson giving fans a wink to Holmoe wiping away an imaginary tear, this video showcased the lighter side of the school's administration.
It even got the two-thumbs-up approval of Samuelson (whoosh Cecil!).
Now, the question is, whose rendition of this song is better, Samuelson's or Carlton Banks from the TV show "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15