‘3 Days to Kill’: 3 points for parents
Violence: People are shot outside a hotel. A bomb explodes in the hotel. A man shoots another man to stop him from escaping. A car is hijacked. An elevator is used as a guillotine. Torture is used to gain information. People are shot, tied up and shocked with a battery. Young men tease a drugged girl cornered in a bathroom. Many shoot-outs and fights end in death. A man is thrown in front of a train.
Drugs/alcohol: A man is told to drink. An experimental drug is injected into a man. Many people are smoking. Scenes at dinner and parties depict drinking and smoking.
Language/sexuality: People getting tattoos are not fully clothed (partial nudity from behind). Dancers in a scene are nude but out of focus. Not much is left to the imagination. Women dress in provocative outfits. Many expletives, some in a foreign language, are spoken. Three young men seek a sexual encounter with an underage girl in a bathroom.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- For gamers, combating online abuse not easy
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Frank Lloyd Wright school's future divides...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 2
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid... 1
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 1
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 1