‘3 Days to Kill’: 3 points for parents
Violence: People are shot outside a hotel. A bomb explodes in the hotel. A man shoots another man to stop him from escaping. A car is hijacked. An elevator is used as a guillotine. Torture is used to gain information. People are shot, tied up and shocked with a battery. Young men tease a drugged girl cornered in a bathroom. Many shoot-outs and fights end in death. A man is thrown in front of a train.
Drugs/alcohol: A man is told to drink. An experimental drug is injected into a man. Many people are smoking. Scenes at dinner and parties depict drinking and smoking.
Language/sexuality: People getting tattoos are not fully clothed (partial nudity from behind). Dancers in a scene are nude but out of focus. Not much is left to the imagination. Women dress in provocative outfits. Many expletives, some in a foreign language, are spoken. Three young men seek a sexual encounter with an underage girl in a bathroom.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- Area theaters bringing stars, Scrooges to...
- 'VeggieTales' spinoff debuts on Netflix Nov. 26
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's Frozen
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 16
- Jennifer Lawrence: Privacy loss that... 4
- FanX returns in January with 'Star... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Model-TV host Dickinson accuses Cosby... 2
- Going gluten-free for Thanksgiving 2
- Cookbooks see growth, but slow to move... 1