Would you give a boy the jacket off your back? These people did.
On a cold, snowy day, are people willing to give up their winter essentials for someone else? A recent, viral video proves that strangers still sacrifice their comfort for others.
The video, shot using a hidden camera, shows a boy actor named Johannes sitting at a bus stop in Oslo, Norway. As strangers come up, they ask him questions: Is he's cold? Why is he at the bus stop? Where is his jacket?
All the people in the video eventually give Johannes something to keep him a bit warmer such as their gloves, a scarf or even the jacket off their backs.
The video, posted Feb. 19, has over 3 million views.
"This shows how people should be! It's just touching how nice are some people!" Krista Andreiko wrote in the YouTube comments.
Love that this feel good Norwegian charity video is going viral. Good job SOS Children's Villages International! http://t.co/27ik27scp5— Katrine Hattrem (@KHattrem) February 20, 2014
According to the description, the video was made to raise funds for SOS Children's Villages. The funds will be used for its winter campaign to give jackets to children in Syria.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all learn...
- Leaving your child alone in public? Better be...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 13
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for... 5