Would you give a boy the jacket off your back? These people did.
On a cold, snowy day, are people willing to give up their winter essentials for someone else? A recent, viral video proves that strangers still sacrifice their comfort for others.
The video, shot using a hidden camera, shows a boy actor named Johannes sitting at a bus stop in Oslo, Norway. As strangers come up, they ask him questions: Is he's cold? Why is he at the bus stop? Where is his jacket?
All the people in the video eventually give Johannes something to keep him a bit warmer such as their gloves, a scarf or even the jacket off their backs.
The video, posted Feb. 19, has over 3 million views.
"This shows how people should be! It's just touching how nice are some people!" Krista Andreiko wrote in the YouTube comments.
Love that this feel good Norwegian charity video is going viral. Good job SOS Children's Villages International! http://t.co/27ik27scp5— Katrine Hattrem (@KHattrem) February 20, 2014
According to the description, the video was made to raise funds for SOS Children's Villages. The funds will be used for its winter campaign to give jackets to children in Syria.
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- 11-year-old girl honors sick grandfather by...
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- The Clean Cut: 12-year-old boy writes,...
- The Clean Cut: Children identify mom without...
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too dangerous...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: When kids get in the...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 33
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 17
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 7
- Does being married bring you closer to... 7
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- This couple lost their wedding location... 2