Would you give a boy the jacket off your back? These people did.
On a cold, snowy day, are people willing to give up their winter essentials for someone else? A recent, viral video proves that strangers still sacrifice their comfort for others.
The video, shot using a hidden camera, shows a boy actor named Johannes sitting at a bus stop in Oslo, Norway. As strangers come up, they ask him questions: Is he's cold? Why is he at the bus stop? Where is his jacket?
All the people in the video eventually give Johannes something to keep him a bit warmer such as their gloves, a scarf or even the jacket off their backs.
The video, posted Feb. 19, has over 3 million views.
"This shows how people should be! It's just touching how nice are some people!" Krista Andreiko wrote in the YouTube comments.
Love that this feel good Norwegian charity video is going viral. Good job SOS Children's Villages International! http://t.co/27ik27scp5— Katrine Hattrem (@KHattrem) February 20, 2014
According to the description, the video was made to raise funds for SOS Children's Villages. The funds will be used for its winter campaign to give jackets to children in Syria.
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Behind the rapid shift in public opinion on...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings national anthem at...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- BYU's Vocal Point hopes to 'uplift and...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 70
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 25
- BYUtv announces cancellation of... 8
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: The... 6
- A look at same-sex marriage reaction... 5
- Obama lauds high court decision on gay... 5
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5