Would you give a boy the jacket off your back? These people did.
On a cold, snowy day, are people willing to give up their winter essentials for someone else? A recent, viral video proves that strangers still sacrifice their comfort for others.
The video, shot using a hidden camera, shows a boy actor named Johannes sitting at a bus stop in Oslo, Norway. As strangers come up, they ask him questions: Is he's cold? Why is he at the bus stop? Where is his jacket?
All the people in the video eventually give Johannes something to keep him a bit warmer such as their gloves, a scarf or even the jacket off their backs.
The video, posted Feb. 19, has over 3 million views.
"This shows how people should be! It's just touching how nice are some people!" Krista Andreiko wrote in the YouTube comments.
Love that this feel good Norwegian charity video is going viral. Good job SOS Children's Villages International! http://t.co/27ik27scp5— Katrine Hattrem (@KHattrem) February 20, 2014
According to the description, the video was made to raise funds for SOS Children's Villages. The funds will be used for its winter campaign to give jackets to children in Syria.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Reader voices: The loss of a dog
- Chess in schools: bringing the classic mind...
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 10
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Want your child to eat more fruits and... 4
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3