Public bathrooms are being brought into the gender revolution, according to a writer for The Federalist. Writer Owen Strachan explained that public restrooms — for kids and adults alike — are going to be the next thing that’ll be accepted by both genders. And some bathrooms have already begun making this transition with transgender people and those with gender confusion, The Federalist wrote.
“For the health of the next generation, and from a sense of compassion, people of good faith from a wide range of backgrounds should oppose this sexual confusion,” wrote Strachan. “Let’s let boys be boys, and girls be girls. Let’s give them the privacy and protection they need. Childhood is confusing enough without a revolution in the restroom.”
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- The problems grandparents face when...
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How to slow down time
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 8
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 2
- What causes do men care about? Kids and... 1
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof... 1