Public bathrooms are being brought into the gender revolution, according to a writer for The Federalist. Writer Owen Strachan explained that public restrooms — for kids and adults alike — are going to be the next thing that’ll be accepted by both genders. And some bathrooms have already begun making this transition with transgender people and those with gender confusion, The Federalist wrote.
“For the health of the next generation, and from a sense of compassion, people of good faith from a wide range of backgrounds should oppose this sexual confusion,” wrote Strachan. “Let’s let boys be boys, and girls be girls. Let’s give them the privacy and protection they need. Childhood is confusing enough without a revolution in the restroom.”
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Behind the rapid shift in public opinion on...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings national anthem at...
- BYU's Vocal Point hopes to 'uplift and...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 70
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 25
- BYUtv announces cancellation of... 8
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: The... 6
- A look at same-sex marriage reaction... 5
- Obama lauds high court decision on gay... 5
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5