Public bathrooms are being brought into the gender revolution, according to a writer for The Federalist. Writer Owen Strachan explained that public restrooms — for kids and adults alike — are going to be the next thing that’ll be accepted by both genders. And some bathrooms have already begun making this transition with transgender people and those with gender confusion, The Federalist wrote.
“For the health of the next generation, and from a sense of compassion, people of good faith from a wide range of backgrounds should oppose this sexual confusion,” wrote Strachan. “Let’s let boys be boys, and girls be girls. Let’s give them the privacy and protection they need. Childhood is confusing enough without a revolution in the restroom.”
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video parody...
- The Clean Cut: Video brings kindergarten...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 52
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 17
- 5 underrated Disney movies 13
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: We pay a price... 5
- What parents can do at home to prepare... 3
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3