For its 10-year anniversary, Facebook offered viewers a look back at its timeline history. Now a YouTube users has put together a “look back” video for Jesus if he had a Facebook account.
“If Jesus were around today, there's a good chance he would have a social media presence,” wrote HuffPost about the video. “Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama are on Twitter, after all. And who wouldn't want to be Jesus' Facebook friend?”
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly about...
- President Uchtdorf: 'Live the gospel joyful'
- LDS general conference marks 90th, 65th...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly... 92
- New Jersey teen to join fight against... 62
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 13
- 5 things to remember when you think God... 10
- Y. forum speaker focuses defending the... 6
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3