How do you save marriage in America?
That’s something that Richard Reeves of The Atlantic delves into in his latest piece. He said that traditional marriage in America is falling apart, but the young and college-educated are resurrecting it with children at the heart and center.
“American marriage is not dying,” Reeves wrote. “But it is undergoing a metamorphosis, prompted by a transformation in the economic and social status of women and the virtual disappearance of low-skilled male jobs. The old form of marriage, based on outdated social rules and gender roles, is fading. A new version is emerging — egalitarian, committed, and focused on children.”
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Renovation Solutions: Determining the best...
- The Clean Cut: Video highlights influence of...
- Terminating parental rights: State policies...
- Do we really need milk? 21
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Motherhood Matters: What if I... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2