TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold its second parent meeting regarding the new dual language immersion programs for next year.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25, at Clarke N. Johnsen Junior High School, 2152 N. 400 West.
There is still space and time to sign up. Immersion programs will be offered at five schools and in five languages for next year’s first-graders on a first-come, first-served basis.
Subsequent years may require an enrollment lottery. The school district is testing the program in its pilot year.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Firefighter puts injured dog on shoulders,...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 48
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 43
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12