Commentary: Utah football's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown
Matt Gade, Deseret News
Utah's fourth season in the Pac-12 begins on Aug. 28, which is still 190 days (or six months, nine days) away. It's obviously way too early to talk about how Utah football will do this fall. Spring camp is still a little more than two weeks out.
That won't stop us from talking about it anyway.
There's so many questions headed into 2014. Who will start at quarterback? How can the Utes adapt after losing a lot of NFL-level talent? How will the offense respond with a new offensive coordinator?
Lafe Peavler is a Web sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans... 19