Commentary: Utah football's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown
Matt Gade, Deseret News
Utah's fourth season in the Pac-12 begins on Aug. 28, which is still 190 days (or six months, nine days) away. It's obviously way too early to talk about how Utah football will do this fall. Spring camp is still a little more than two weeks out.
That won't stop us from talking about it anyway.
There's so many questions headed into 2014. Who will start at quarterback? How can the Utes adapt after losing a lot of NFL-level talent? How will the offense respond with a new offensive coordinator?
Lafe Peavler is a Web sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16