Three professional athletes, who are also members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, tweeted about attending Sunday meetings recently.
Bryce Harper, an outfielder for the Washington Nationals, tweeted this Feb. 9:
Another major league Mormon, Jeremy Guthrie, a pitcher for the Kansas City Royals, shared a photo of himself and Texas Rangers infielder Adam Rosales on Feb. 16.
Lastly, Philadelphia 76ers' big man and former BYU center Brandon Davies tweeted this Instagram picture with the hashtag "CHURCHFLOW" Feb. 16.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Why I don’t call myself a ‘Mormon...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 154
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- What Mormons should know about NBC's... 51
- Kara Tippetts, Christian who blogged... 26
- Why Ted Cruz launched his presidential... 17
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 14