Three professional athletes, who are also members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, tweeted about attending Sunday meetings recently.
Bryce Harper, an outfielder for the Washington Nationals, tweeted this Feb. 9:
Another major league Mormon, Jeremy Guthrie, a pitcher for the Kansas City Royals, shared a photo of himself and Texas Rangers infielder Adam Rosales on Feb. 16.
Lastly, Philadelphia 76ers' big man and former BYU center Brandon Davies tweeted this Instagram picture with the hashtag "CHURCHFLOW" Feb. 16.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- David Archuleta says ‘most fulfilling...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 68
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- ... 4