Three professional athletes, who are also members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, tweeted about attending Sunday meetings recently.
Bryce Harper, an outfielder for the Washington Nationals, tweeted this Feb. 9:
Another major league Mormon, Jeremy Guthrie, a pitcher for the Kansas City Royals, shared a photo of himself and Texas Rangers infielder Adam Rosales on Feb. 16.
Lastly, Philadelphia 76ers' big man and former BYU center Brandon Davies tweeted this Instagram picture with the hashtag "CHURCHFLOW" Feb. 16.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 91
- LDS Church releases video about... 45
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 28
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6