SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Health is encouraging people ages 11-18 to be immunized against certain diseases.
Health department officials said kids are at risk of getting serious diseases, including measles, tetanus, hepatitis B, hepatitis A and chickenpox.
The department urges parents and youths to talk with their health care providers about vaccination needs.
- Living — or dying — with...
- Salt Lake protesters take their message to...
- Who qualifies for weight loss surgery?
- Brothers don't let spina bifida stop their...
- Driving with only one shoe on
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: How nature heals the brain
- Boy who lost limbs to infection gets...
- Herbert says new Medicaid expansion plan less...
- Salt Lake protesters take their message... 18
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 16
- Herbert says new Medicaid expansion... 11
- Planned Parenthood official says no... 7
- Health care spending to accelerate, US... 6
- Planned Parenthood official says no... 5
- Planned Parenthood videos: No sign of... 3
- Study shows bystander intervention... 1