SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Health is encouraging people ages 11-18 to be immunized against certain diseases.
Health department officials said kids are at risk of getting serious diseases, including measles, tetanus, hepatitis B, hepatitis A and chickenpox.
The department urges parents and youths to talk with their health care providers about vaccination needs.
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull options
- Do you want faith with that? New...
- 4 unexpected health risks of smartphone use
- Google's latest: A spoon that steadies tremors
- New FDA rules will put calorie counts on menus
- Chinese-built Ebola center dedicated in Liberia
- VA ousts hospital chief in Phoenix scandal
- The science behind nervous laughter or happy...