SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Health is encouraging people ages 11-18 to be immunized against certain diseases.
Health department officials said kids are at risk of getting serious diseases, including measles, tetanus, hepatitis B, hepatitis A and chickenpox.
The department urges parents and youths to talk with their health care providers about vaccination needs.
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the...
- Scientists work toward storing digital...
- The Hamilton-inspired reason you need to take...
- Why American children can't pay attention
- How to vanquish the dreaded 'Dad Bod'
- Water flowing to crops amid continuing algal...
- Family whose 3-year-old daughter has cancer...
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Why American children can't pay attention 5
- Water flowing to crops amid continuing... 2
- Officials: Two women in Utah with Zika... 2
- Looking for a new job? Here is a way to... 2
- Scientists work toward storing digital... 1
- How to vanquish the dreaded 'Dad Bod' 1
- Family whose 3-year-old daughter has... 1