Cottonwood Heights Police Department
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — Police are asking for the public's help to identify an armed man who robbed a Rite Aid Sunday.
A man entered the store, 2378 E. Fort Union Blvd., about 1:45 p.m. and approached a cashier. He produced a knife and demanded money, police said. The cashier complied, and the man exited the store and fled on foot.
Police described the man being between 27 and 32 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with a goatee. He was wearing a beanie with horizontal stripes with a ball on top, a greenish long sleeve T-shirt and dark pants.
Anyone who may be able to identify the man is asked to contact the Cottonwood Heights Police Department at 801-944-7100.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Families need to know of dying decision to...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- U.K. doctors embrace e-cigarettes as U.S....
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Utah can't arrest its way out of heroin, pain...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 50
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 48
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21