Cottonwood Heights Police Department
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — Police are asking for the public's help to identify an armed man who robbed a Rite Aid Sunday.
A man entered the store, 2378 E. Fort Union Blvd., about 1:45 p.m. and approached a cashier. He produced a knife and demanded money, police said. The cashier complied, and the man exited the store and fled on foot.
Police described the man being between 27 and 32 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with a goatee. He was wearing a beanie with horizontal stripes with a ball on top, a greenish long sleeve T-shirt and dark pants.
Anyone who may be able to identify the man is asked to contact the Cottonwood Heights Police Department at 801-944-7100.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 17
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9