Cottonwood Heights Police Department
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — Police are asking for the public's help to identify an armed man who robbed a Rite Aid Sunday.
A man entered the store, 2378 E. Fort Union Blvd., about 1:45 p.m. and approached a cashier. He produced a knife and demanded money, police said. The cashier complied, and the man exited the store and fled on foot.
Police described the man being between 27 and 32 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with a goatee. He was wearing a beanie with horizontal stripes with a ball on top, a greenish long sleeve T-shirt and dark pants.
Anyone who may be able to identify the man is asked to contact the Cottonwood Heights Police Department at 801-944-7100.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- Argument, break-up threats preceded double...
- Sandy man beat woman, tried to put her in an...
- 10 Utahns charged in alleged identity theft...
- 15 moments many Utahns will never forget
- Top 10 best road trip spots (and photo...
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy...
- Ex-Attorney General Mark Shurtleff pleads not...
- Lane splits on I-15 near Point of the Mountain
- Utahns have mixed reactions to Supreme... 57
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 52
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 40
- Utah's same-sex marriage supporters... 30
- Father, son used LDS Church membership... 27
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 24
- Teenage girl bullied relentlessly gets... 13
- Educators, parents see four-year high... 13