Cottonwood Heights Police Department
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — Police are asking for the public's help to identify an armed man who robbed a Rite Aid Sunday.
A man entered the store, 2378 E. Fort Union Blvd., about 1:45 p.m. and approached a cashier. He produced a knife and demanded money, police said. The cashier complied, and the man exited the store and fled on foot.
Police described the man being between 27 and 32 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with a goatee. He was wearing a beanie with horizontal stripes with a ball on top, a greenish long sleeve T-shirt and dark pants.
Anyone who may be able to identify the man is asked to contact the Cottonwood Heights Police Department at 801-944-7100.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8