Cottonwood Heights Police Department
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — Police are asking for the public's help to identify an armed man who robbed a Rite Aid Sunday.
A man entered the store, 2378 E. Fort Union Blvd., about 1:45 p.m. and approached a cashier. He produced a knife and demanded money, police said. The cashier complied, and the man exited the store and fled on foot.
Police described the man being between 27 and 32 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with a goatee. He was wearing a beanie with horizontal stripes with a ball on top, a greenish long sleeve T-shirt and dark pants.
Anyone who may be able to identify the man is asked to contact the Cottonwood Heights Police Department at 801-944-7100.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12