Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Walkers take a stroll in Sugarhouse Park in Salt Lake City on a warmer-than-normal February afternoon on Sunday, Feb. 16, 2014. Wasatch Front residents can expect a partly-sunny President's Day Monday, with temperatures in the mid 50s.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 23
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9