Park City's Sarah Hendrickson may have missed out on a medal but she snagged the most romantic Valentine
Darron Cummings, Associated Press
SOCHI, Russia — Jason Brown is only 19 years old but he certainly knows how to impress the ladies.
Brown, a figure skater, used Twitter to make his affection known for Park City's Sarah Hendrickson.
The Highland Park, Illinois native, who happens to be the same age as the ski jumper, drew his Valentine request on a white board.
“Sarah Hendrickson, will you be my Olympic Valentine?” he wrote in a red heart.
A lot of ooh-ing and aw-ing took place in response to the gesture before Hendrickson saw it and answered in the affirmative.
“How am I so lucky to be the lucky girl?” she tweeted back at Brown, who finished ninth in his Olympic debut. “I would be honored.”
And four hours later, Brown responded with flattery and joy.
“My day is made!” he tweeted. “Olympic experience complete!”
Twitter: adonsports EMAIL: email@example.com
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Utah State students plan a 'beard out' for...
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Brighton four-star recruit Sione Lund commits...
- Stafford throws 5 TDs, BYU alum Ansah picks...
- Doug Robinson: Colorado-Utah: In the finale...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 58
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 50
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 42
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 28
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 27