Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SANDY — A woman wasn't surprised that her daredevil boyfriend was in the hospital, but she received the best surprise of her life when she went to see him.
Colton BrockBank, a local extreme snowboarder and wakeboarder, he has spent quite a bit of time in emergency rooms. That's where he went on Valentine's Day, and his girlfriend, Taylor Nahoolewa, was called to go and see him.
She's been a frequent visitor to her beau in that setting, but on Friday she became his fiancee, as Brockbank faked the injuries so he could propose to her in the hospital.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 14
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2