Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SANDY — A woman wasn't surprised that her daredevil boyfriend was in the hospital, but she received the best surprise of her life when she went to see him.
Colton BrockBank, a local extreme snowboarder and wakeboarder, he has spent quite a bit of time in emergency rooms. That's where he went on Valentine's Day, and his girlfriend, Taylor Nahoolewa, was called to go and see him.
She's been a frequent visitor to her beau in that setting, but on Friday she became his fiancee, as Brockbank faked the injuries so he could propose to her in the hospital.
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling and Lexi Walker...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- Motherhood Matters: How running helped me...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Your presence is...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Pope asserts marriage is forever at... 4
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 3
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 2
- The Clean Cut: Crocodile Hunter's... 1
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 1