Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SANDY — A woman wasn't surprised that her daredevil boyfriend was in the hospital, but she received the best surprise of her life when she went to see him.
Colton BrockBank, a local extreme snowboarder and wakeboarder, he has spent quite a bit of time in emergency rooms. That's where he went on Valentine's Day, and his girlfriend, Taylor Nahoolewa, was called to go and see him.
She's been a frequent visitor to her beau in that setting, but on Friday she became his fiancee, as Brockbank faked the injuries so he could propose to her in the hospital.
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The effects of spanking children may surprise...
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 90
- Do we really need milk? 18
- The effects of spanking children may... 14
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 9
- Families need to know of dying decision... 4
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2