Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SANDY — A woman wasn't surprised that her daredevil boyfriend was in the hospital, but she received the best surprise of her life when she went to see him.
Colton BrockBank, a local extreme snowboarder and wakeboarder, he has spent quite a bit of time in emergency rooms. That's where he went on Valentine's Day, and his girlfriend, Taylor Nahoolewa, was called to go and see him.
She's been a frequent visitor to her beau in that setting, but on Friday she became his fiancee, as Brockbank faked the injuries so he could propose to her in the hospital.
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- The Clean Cut: Child plays peekaboo with...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- UTubers: Hailey Devine takes fans to Fiji
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 18
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 8
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark... 3
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes,... 3
- Intuition: The sweet spot between... 2
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he... 2