10 schools where in-state college students are paying the most
Where are in-state students paying the most? U.S. News recently reported the top 10 schools where college students are paying the most money in tuition and fees at their local schools. The University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania State University and the University of New Hampshire round out the top of the list, U.S. News reported.
“Students often look to in-state public universities as affordable higher education options. But while tuition and fees at these schools are lower for in-state students, it's still not always cheap,” U.S. News reported.
- Appreciation: Pat Summitt used the sport to...
- For better or worse, California goes its own...
- Trucking magnate donates $5M to WSU
- Utah district could reject feds' money over...
- How Brexit impacts the higher-education sector
- Utah gets high marks for child well-being,...
- Arm in arm: Twin sisters build robotic...
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain...
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- The death of cursive writing is... 8
- For better or worse, California goes... 7
- Utah district could reject feds' money... 6
- This program incorporates more men of... 3
- Utah gets high marks for child... 2
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old... 2
- Appreciation: Pat Summitt used the... 0