10 schools where in-state college students are paying the most
Where are in-state students paying the most? U.S. News recently reported the top 10 schools where college students are paying the most money in tuition and fees at their local schools. The University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania State University and the University of New Hampshire round out the top of the list, U.S. News reported.
“Students often look to in-state public universities as affordable higher education options. But while tuition and fees at these schools are lower for in-state students, it's still not always cheap,” U.S. News reported.
- Sandy Hook school opening to public, 4 years...
- The shift in the way society values kindergarten
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Consider this before cosigning your student's...
- Latino youths gain leadership experience at camp
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- BYU-Hawaii students are 'entering to learn'...
- Davis School District names interim...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Two Utah schools under federal... 14
- The shift in the way society values... 2
- Latino youths gain leadership... 2
- BYU-Hawaii students are 'entering to... 2
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's... 1
- Consider this before cosigning your... 1
- Pressing forward in the Pacific: John... 1