The 0.01 percent of the United States is filthy rich, as shown by some graphics in the article. In fact, the income inequality between the 1 percent and the rest of the country dwarfs in comparison to the difference shown between the .01 percent and the 1 percent, The Atlantic said.
“How'd they all get so rich? It wasn't the way the rest of us get rich. It wasn't their wages. It was something else," The Atlantic said.
- The best Black Friday deals of 2014
- Which home improvements give the best ROI?
- Can a cash grocery budget save you money?
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- 6 steps to better budgeting
- Utah ranks third in state credit quality
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- Immigration reform will boost the... 8
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- What women can do to prepare for... 3
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best... 2
- 5 ways to talk about money with your... 2
- US stocks inch further into record... 1