The 0.01 percent of the United States is filthy rich, as shown by some graphics in the article. In fact, the income inequality between the 1 percent and the rest of the country dwarfs in comparison to the difference shown between the .01 percent and the 1 percent, The Atlantic said.
“How'd they all get so rich? It wasn't the way the rest of us get rich. It wasn't their wages. It was something else," The Atlantic said.
- 10 cheapest colleges for out-of-state students
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- These three countries offer insights into the...
- Young widows speak out about managing grief,...
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4 percent
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Dave Ramsey says: Gaining control of your...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 14
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 9
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Study: 23 pct of US adults with health... 3
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 3
- The college degrees with the highest... 2