The 0.01 percent of the United States is filthy rich, as shown by some graphics in the article. In fact, the income inequality between the 1 percent and the rest of the country dwarfs in comparison to the difference shown between the .01 percent and the 1 percent, The Atlantic said.
“How'd they all get so rich? It wasn't the way the rest of us get rich. It wasn't their wages. It was something else," The Atlantic said.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 42
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 22
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- How much America wants to be taxed 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4