The 0.01 percent of the United States is filthy rich, as shown by some graphics in the article. In fact, the income inequality between the 1 percent and the rest of the country dwarfs in comparison to the difference shown between the .01 percent and the 1 percent, The Atlantic said.
“How'd they all get so rich? It wasn't the way the rest of us get rich. It wasn't their wages. It was something else," The Atlantic said.
- 30 best cities for starting a business
- Top 10 cities for smallest income inequality gap
- Here's why your teen can't find work
- Which cities have the best income equality?...
- Money mistakes to avoid in your 20s
- Why the rise of smart machines could...
- How will students pay for soaring debt? Tax...
- States explore free community college
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 79
- Why the rise of smart machines could... 18
- States explore free community college 14
- Which cities have the best income... 12
- Here's why your teen can't find work 12
- Money mistakes to avoid in your 20s 7
- Borrowers using student loans for cash,... 5
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 4