The 0.01 percent of the United States is filthy rich, as shown by some graphics in the article. In fact, the income inequality between the 1 percent and the rest of the country dwarfs in comparison to the difference shown between the .01 percent and the 1 percent, The Atlantic said.
“How'd they all get so rich? It wasn't the way the rest of us get rich. It wasn't their wages. It was something else," The Atlantic said.
- The most expensive homes in Utah in 2014
- 4 unexpected health risks of smartphone use
- 5 easy ways to make your money work for you
- Why 'Shark Tank' investor Barbara Corcoran...
- How are holiday shoppers spending their money...
- How actress Blake Lively's family saves money...
- Why you need to stop buying your kids so many...
- Renovation Solutions: Four examples of how to...
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- 15 organic fruits and veggies that... 7
- Pope demands just distribution of... 6
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- When low-income housing is converted... 2