What's Hillary Clinton's biggest piece of advice for women?
Gerald Herbert, Associated Press
Hillary Clinton’s most important tip for women: thick skin.
“Grow skin like a rhinoceros,” she said to New York University students on Thursday, according to Politico. She said she got that piece of advice from Eleanor Roosevelt, and it’s something women need to follow to make their way in the world.
“When you look at the challenges of being a change-maker and being willing to buck the establishment, it’s important to learn how to take criticism seriously but not personally, and to do that you have to be willing to hear what others who are your critics are saying and to evaluate where they are coming from,” Clinton said, according to Politico.
- Gov. Gary Herbert to gather voter signatures
- Bishop public lands proposal unveiled,...
- Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic...
- IS acknowledges death of 'Jihadi John' in...
- Trump receives key endorsement from Sarah Palin
- Rio de Janeiro Olympics facing deep cuts...
- Cruz joined fight for gun rights as political...
- Tax season begins as IRS begins to accept...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 49
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 44
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23
- Illinois bills would limit mentally ill... 21
- Trump routs rivals in Northeast;... 21