What's Hillary Clinton's biggest piece of advice for women?
Gerald Herbert, Associated Press
Hillary Clinton’s most important tip for women: thick skin.
“Grow skin like a rhinoceros,” she said to New York University students on Thursday, according to Politico. She said she got that piece of advice from Eleanor Roosevelt, and it’s something women need to follow to make their way in the world.
“When you look at the challenges of being a change-maker and being willing to buck the establishment, it’s important to learn how to take criticism seriously but not personally, and to do that you have to be willing to hear what others who are your critics are saying and to evaluate where they are coming from,” Clinton said, according to Politico.
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,...
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary of...
- 2 cops in New York City ambushed, fatally...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by to watch
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger backlash
- Hackers warn not to release 'The Interview'...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 87
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 53
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 16
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16