What's Hillary Clinton's biggest piece of advice for women?
Gerald Herbert, Associated Press
Hillary Clinton’s most important tip for women: thick skin.
“Grow skin like a rhinoceros,” she said to New York University students on Thursday, according to Politico. She said she got that piece of advice from Eleanor Roosevelt, and it’s something women need to follow to make their way in the world.
“When you look at the challenges of being a change-maker and being willing to buck the establishment, it’s important to learn how to take criticism seriously but not personally, and to do that you have to be willing to hear what others who are your critics are saying and to evaluate where they are coming from,” Clinton said, according to Politico.
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running for...
- Sierra Leone makes hiding Ebola patients illegal
- Religious companies can now opt out of paying...
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- UTOPIA mayors looking for alternative method...
- Depleted uranium: A desert at risk?
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common Core
- Streets of Ferguson stay calm after violent...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 42
- Government regulation has become like... 32
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 29
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 27
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23