What's Hillary Clinton's biggest piece of advice for women?
Gerald Herbert, Associated Press
Hillary Clinton’s most important tip for women: thick skin.
“Grow skin like a rhinoceros,” she said to New York University students on Thursday, according to Politico. She said she got that piece of advice from Eleanor Roosevelt, and it’s something women need to follow to make their way in the world.
“When you look at the challenges of being a change-maker and being willing to buck the establishment, it’s important to learn how to take criticism seriously but not personally, and to do that you have to be willing to hear what others who are your critics are saying and to evaluate where they are coming from,” Clinton said, according to Politico.
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias...
- Swallow, Shurtleff case may spark — or...
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt Lake...
- Republican, Democratic political insiders say...
- Ginsburg: High court won't 'duck' gay marriage
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 75
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 52
- Republican, Democratic political... 48
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 36
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 28
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- House leaders abandon border bill 18