TARA TODRAS-WHITEHILL, AP
A new barometer, The Brookings Institution said, is now measuring Arab education. It now measures how students get into school, whether they stay in school, how they learn and whether they find jobs after graduating, Brookings said.
The data shown by Brookings was the compilation 20 Arab countries from 2011 to 2012.
“Using the latest available data, the barometer provides a snapshot of the state of education and learning in the Middle East and North Africa.”
- Religious schools and universities on edge...
- Dave Ramsey says: 3 traps to avoid after...
- UVU hopes to become 'national leader' with...
- Photos: U. Continuing Education demolished to...
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- UVU announces new trustees
- Davis schools undergoing construction
- BYU Center for Animation draws bright futures...
- Religious schools and universities on... 38
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 16
- Educators, parents see four-year high... 13
- 2 movies fit for the classroom 3
- Chobani selected as Greek yogurt... 2
- Why teaching about the Civil War isn't... 2
- The medical leave problem college... 1
- UVU hopes to become 'national leader'... 1