TARA TODRAS-WHITEHILL, AP
A new barometer, The Brookings Institution said, is now measuring Arab education. It now measures how students get into school, whether they stay in school, how they learn and whether they find jobs after graduating, Brookings said.
The data shown by Brookings was the compilation 20 Arab countries from 2011 to 2012.
“Using the latest available data, the barometer provides a snapshot of the state of education and learning in the Middle East and North Africa.”
- Sandy Hook school opening to public, 4 years...
- The shift in the way society values kindergarten
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Consider this before cosigning your student's...
- Latino youths gain leadership experience at camp
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- BYU-Hawaii students are 'entering to learn'...
- Davis School District names interim...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Two Utah schools under federal... 14
- The shift in the way society values... 2
- Latino youths gain leadership... 2
- BYU-Hawaii students are 'entering to... 2
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's... 1
- Consider this before cosigning your... 1
- Pressing forward in the Pacific: John... 1