TARA TODRAS-WHITEHILL, AP
A new barometer, The Brookings Institution said, is now measuring Arab education. It now measures how students get into school, whether they stay in school, how they learn and whether they find jobs after graduating, Brookings said.
The data shown by Brookings was the compilation 20 Arab countries from 2011 to 2012.
“Using the latest available data, the barometer provides a snapshot of the state of education and learning in the Middle East and North Africa.”
- Group outlines long-term plan to bolster...
- 'The time is right' for a digital conversion,...
- Most Utah students aren't proficient in key...
- Low SAGE scores 'not a surprise' in first...
- Alta View Elementary School to be rebuilt
- Utah Education Association names top educators
- Red balloons symbolize students' promise not...
- Washington school shooter remembered with...
- Most Utah students aren't proficient in... 52
- Low SAGE scores 'not a surprise' in... 18
- Group outlines long-term plan to... 9
- Time Magazine creates controversy over... 8
- Program to protect kids from... 5
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for... 4
- Over-testing pushback gets attention of... 3
- Washington school shooter remembered... 1