TARA TODRAS-WHITEHILL, AP
A new barometer, The Brookings Institution said, is now measuring Arab education. It now measures how students get into school, whether they stay in school, how they learn and whether they find jobs after graduating, Brookings said.
The data shown by Brookings was the compilation 20 Arab countries from 2011 to 2012.
“Using the latest available data, the barometer provides a snapshot of the state of education and learning in the Middle East and North Africa.”
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- This class may be the key to lowering...
- State School Board confirms interim...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Canyons Students come back to school in style
- Public will soon see 125-million-year-old...
- Utah college students prefer traditional...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- First scores from SAGE testing expected... 14
- Kids' brains reorganize when learning... 7
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 6
- Public will soon see... 3
- Measuring the impact of a MOOC course... 2
- Canyons School District announces new... 2