Are mangagement rings set for a comeback?
The Atlantic’s piece on the type of rings seems to suggest such. A survey highlighted in the piece says that “5 percent of engaged men are wearing mangagement rings.” The trend dates back to 1926 when jewelers tried to get men to follow the trend of wearing a ring, but it fell flat.
Now, it may be time for a comeback.
“Emboldened by these trends, the jewelry industry is giving the mangagement ring another try,” said The Atlantic.
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video parody...
- The Clean Cut: Video brings kindergarten...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 52
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 17
- 5 underrated Disney movies 13
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: We pay a price... 5
- What parents can do at home to prepare... 3
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3