Are mangagement rings set for a comeback?
The Atlantic’s piece on the type of rings seems to suggest such. A survey highlighted in the piece says that “5 percent of engaged men are wearing mangagement rings.” The trend dates back to 1926 when jewelers tried to get men to follow the trend of wearing a ring, but it fell flat.
Now, it may be time for a comeback.
“Emboldened by these trends, the jewelry industry is giving the mangagement ring another try,” said The Atlantic.
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark chocolate...
- UTubers: Al Fox Carraway talks about...
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he was...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 15
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 12
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 9
- Parents using infertility treatment to... 7
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 3