Are mangagement rings set for a comeback?
The Atlantic’s piece on the type of rings seems to suggest such. A survey highlighted in the piece says that “5 percent of engaged men are wearing mangagement rings.” The trend dates back to 1926 when jewelers tried to get men to follow the trend of wearing a ring, but it fell flat.
Now, it may be time for a comeback.
“Emboldened by these trends, the jewelry industry is giving the mangagement ring another try,” said The Atlantic.
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 116
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 3
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1
- 20 things I wish I would have known... 1