Are mangagement rings set for a comeback?
The Atlantic’s piece on the type of rings seems to suggest such. A survey highlighted in the piece says that “5 percent of engaged men are wearing mangagement rings.” The trend dates back to 1926 when jewelers tried to get men to follow the trend of wearing a ring, but it fell flat.
Now, it may be time for a comeback.
“Emboldened by these trends, the jewelry industry is giving the mangagement ring another try,” said The Atlantic.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- Studies show different roles of mothers...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may...
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 11
- Why exposing your children to another... 5
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- Studies show different roles of mothers... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4
- Great-grandfather receives honorary... 3