Are mangagement rings set for a comeback?
The Atlantic’s piece on the type of rings seems to suggest such. A survey highlighted in the piece says that “5 percent of engaged men are wearing mangagement rings.” The trend dates back to 1926 when jewelers tried to get men to follow the trend of wearing a ring, but it fell flat.
Now, it may be time for a comeback.
“Emboldened by these trends, the jewelry industry is giving the mangagement ring another try,” said The Atlantic.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- Dear Dad, you’re doing it all wrong (a...
- Motherhood Matters: What do you focus on?
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 15
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- Erin Stewart: Is free-range parenting... 8
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and... 3
- Faith and family are driving forces for... 3
- The Clean Cut: New BMW i3 Super Bowl ad... 2