Thibault Camus, AP
The Philippines is really feeling the love.
Gallup recently released a poll and map that identified what places in the world show the most love. Topping the list was the Philippines, with Rwanda, Puerto Rico, Hungary and Cyprus rounding out the top of the list. Gallup measures each countries amount of love by how much people in control report feeling love.
“On a typical day, around 70 percent of the world’s population report that they experienced love the day before,” Gallup said. “Given the question, this need not be the romantic kind of love typically celebrated on Valentine's Day — it may also be the love of a child, a parent, family or good friends. Needless to say, all are worth celebrating.”
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Would you rather get married earlier, or stay...
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews nearly...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy with...
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing your...
- Where to see dinosaurs in Utah
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- Hey moms: Your neighbor's religion... 11
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews... 4