Thibault Camus, AP
The Philippines is really feeling the love.
Gallup recently released a poll and map that identified what places in the world show the most love. Topping the list was the Philippines, with Rwanda, Puerto Rico, Hungary and Cyprus rounding out the top of the list. Gallup measures each countries amount of love by how much people in control report feeling love.
“On a typical day, around 70 percent of the world’s population report that they experienced love the day before,” Gallup said. “Given the question, this need not be the romantic kind of love typically celebrated on Valentine's Day — it may also be the love of a child, a parent, family or good friends. Needless to say, all are worth celebrating.”
- Understanding love, handling conflict, other...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he was...
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- Intuition: The sweet spot between helicopter...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 15
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 10
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 6
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 5
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3