Thibault Camus, AP
The Philippines is really feeling the love.
Gallup recently released a poll and map that identified what places in the world show the most love. Topping the list was the Philippines, with Rwanda, Puerto Rico, Hungary and Cyprus rounding out the top of the list. Gallup measures each countries amount of love by how much people in control report feeling love.
“On a typical day, around 70 percent of the world’s population report that they experienced love the day before,” Gallup said. “Given the question, this need not be the romantic kind of love typically celebrated on Valentine's Day — it may also be the love of a child, a parent, family or good friends. Needless to say, all are worth celebrating.”
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Your presence is... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2