Thibault Camus, AP
The Philippines is really feeling the love.
Gallup recently released a poll and map that identified what places in the world show the most love. Topping the list was the Philippines, with Rwanda, Puerto Rico, Hungary and Cyprus rounding out the top of the list. Gallup measures each countries amount of love by how much people in control report feeling love.
“On a typical day, around 70 percent of the world’s population report that they experienced love the day before,” Gallup said. “Given the question, this need not be the romantic kind of love typically celebrated on Valentine's Day — it may also be the love of a child, a parent, family or good friends. Needless to say, all are worth celebrating.”
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- The Clean Cut: Rascal Flatts prays with...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 133
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6