Thibault Camus, AP
The Philippines is really feeling the love.
Gallup recently released a poll and map that identified what places in the world show the most love. Topping the list was the Philippines, with Rwanda, Puerto Rico, Hungary and Cyprus rounding out the top of the list. Gallup measures each countries amount of love by how much people in control report feeling love.
“On a typical day, around 70 percent of the world’s population report that they experienced love the day before,” Gallup said. “Given the question, this need not be the romantic kind of love typically celebrated on Valentine's Day — it may also be the love of a child, a parent, family or good friends. Needless to say, all are worth celebrating.”
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes'
- When Satan steals your motherhood 41
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Our love-hate... 11
- The rough road of single motherhood... 11
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 9
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation... 8
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,... 7