Thibault Camus, AP
The Philippines is really feeling the love.
Gallup recently released a poll and map that identified what places in the world show the most love. Topping the list was the Philippines, with Rwanda, Puerto Rico, Hungary and Cyprus rounding out the top of the list. Gallup measures each countries amount of love by how much people in control report feeling love.
“On a typical day, around 70 percent of the world’s population report that they experienced love the day before,” Gallup said. “Given the question, this need not be the romantic kind of love typically celebrated on Valentine's Day — it may also be the love of a child, a parent, family or good friends. Needless to say, all are worth celebrating.”
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- John Lennon audio interviews surface on 'I'm...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Can you name the celebrity voices behind...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- 5 money issues that can destroy your marriage
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 37
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 26
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire,... 12
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 12
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 8
- How early is too early for education? 6