BYU's Vocal Point and Stuart Edge surprise girls on campus with a cappella love songs
Just in time for Valentine's Day, YouTube sensation Stuart Edge joined with Brigham Young University's a cappella group Vocal Point to spread a little love on the University of Utah campus.
Dressed in white shirts and dark ties, the group is filmed surprising girls from behind by bursting into songs, such as Nat King Cole's "L-O-V-E," Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" and Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."
Reactions ranged from excited, shocked and overwhelmed to embarrassed.
Many viewers expressed their appreciation for the video, even if Valentine's Day isn't their thing.
"Oh, this is very nice. You guys are awesome," viewer Kberken wrote on YouTube. "I wish somebody would do that for me! I'm 64 years old, and let's say it's been awhile since anybody sang to me like that. Those young women were really happy. Good work, guys!"
Teri Caiazzo commented: "I'm not a huge Valentine's Day fan, but this was really cute. Thanks for sharing it with us."
The video was just posted this week and already has more than 600,000 video views.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- New Zealand airline releases 'Hobbit' safety...
- The Clean Cut: Modern-day good Samaritan...
- Disney and Pixar movie quiz: 25 quotes from...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- 'The Voice' gives Tanner Linford a chance to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 20
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 10
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline... 8
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family 7
- It's 2014: Are all our schools... 6