BYU's Vocal Point and Stuart Edge surprise girls on campus with a cappella love songs
Just in time for Valentine's Day, YouTube sensation Stuart Edge joined with Brigham Young University's a cappella group Vocal Point to spread a little love on the University of Utah campus.
Dressed in white shirts and dark ties, the group is filmed surprising girls from behind by bursting into songs, such as Nat King Cole's "L-O-V-E," Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" and Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."
Reactions ranged from excited, shocked and overwhelmed to embarrassed.
Many viewers expressed their appreciation for the video, even if Valentine's Day isn't their thing.
"Oh, this is very nice. You guys are awesome," viewer Kberken wrote on YouTube. "I wish somebody would do that for me! I'm 64 years old, and let's say it's been awhile since anybody sang to me like that. Those young women were really happy. Good work, guys!"
Teri Caiazzo commented: "I'm not a huge Valentine's Day fan, but this was really cute. Thanks for sharing it with us."
The video was just posted this week and already has more than 600,000 video views.
- How your premarital experiences can affect...
- Couple struggling with fertility now...
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy: The...
- Utah's One Voice Children's Choir to perform...
- How to talk to your kids about porn
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for Amendment...
- The Clean Cut: Little League coach delivers...
- 32 pictures capture priceless family moments...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 49
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of... 24
- How your premarital experiences can... 11
- Want to increase attraction in your... 7
- Kids' brains reorganize when learning... 5
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 5
- Innovative legal service helps those... 4
- Couple struggling with fertility now... 4