BYU's Vocal Point and Stuart Edge surprise girls on campus with a cappella love songs
Just in time for Valentine's Day, YouTube sensation Stuart Edge joined with Brigham Young University's a cappella group Vocal Point to spread a little love on the University of Utah campus.
Dressed in white shirts and dark ties, the group is filmed surprising girls from behind by bursting into songs, such as Nat King Cole's "L-O-V-E," Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" and Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."
Reactions ranged from excited, shocked and overwhelmed to embarrassed.
Many viewers expressed their appreciation for the video, even if Valentine's Day isn't their thing.
"Oh, this is very nice. You guys are awesome," viewer Kberken wrote on YouTube. "I wish somebody would do that for me! I'm 64 years old, and let's say it's been awhile since anybody sang to me like that. Those young women were really happy. Good work, guys!"
Teri Caiazzo commented: "I'm not a huge Valentine's Day fan, but this was really cute. Thanks for sharing it with us."
The video was just posted this week and already has more than 600,000 video views.
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2
- Teen chefs compete in state cooking... 2