BYU's Vocal Point and Stuart Edge surprise girls on campus with a cappella love songs
Just in time for Valentine's Day, YouTube sensation Stuart Edge joined with Brigham Young University's a cappella group Vocal Point to spread a little love on the University of Utah campus.
Dressed in white shirts and dark ties, the group is filmed surprising girls from behind by bursting into songs, such as Nat King Cole's "L-O-V-E," Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" and Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."
Reactions ranged from excited, shocked and overwhelmed to embarrassed.
Many viewers expressed their appreciation for the video, even if Valentine's Day isn't their thing.
"Oh, this is very nice. You guys are awesome," viewer Kberken wrote on YouTube. "I wish somebody would do that for me! I'm 64 years old, and let's say it's been awhile since anybody sang to me like that. Those young women were really happy. Good work, guys!"
Teri Caiazzo commented: "I'm not a huge Valentine's Day fan, but this was really cute. Thanks for sharing it with us."
The video was just posted this week and already has more than 600,000 video views.
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Elder L. Tom Perry: An extraordinary friend...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: 'Mombods' are beautiful
- How food advertising confuses children about...
- Not eternal: Paris removes 'love locks' from...
- 25 restaurants that offer free food on your...
- Foster care labor of love for Foster Mother...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 27
- ‘Wife bonus:’ Is paying... 13
- How food advertising confuses children... 10
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble 9
- Meet your child's next best friend 3
- Michelle Singletary: Helping your adult... 2
- Not eternal: Paris removes 'love locks'... 1
- Music in the air: Outdoor concerts... 1