Work piles up. Tasks and roles increase. How do you stay calm?
Forbes unveiled 10 ways that successful people stay calm under pressure. The tips include the successful appreciating what they have, never asking “what if?” and staying positive, among other suggestions.
“Fortunately, though, unless a lion is chasing you, the bulk of your stress is subjective and under your control,” Forbes reported. “Top performers have well-honed coping strategies that they employ under stressful circumstances. This lowers their stress levels regardless of what’s happening in their environment, ensuring that the stress they experience is intermittent and not prolonged.”
- Some fear auto industry returning to bad habits
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- As stocks rise, so does anxiety: Time to get...
- 10 things that are wicked attractive about...
- 11 family friendly cars
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent