Boy writes his mother a message in the snow outside a hospital
Courtesy Rush University Medical Center
A Chicago boy sent his mother a heart-warming message in a rather wintry way.
WGNTV, a news station in Chicago, reported the boy wrote “Hi Mom, God Bless U!” in the snow atop of a hospital structure. And the message is inspiring more than just the boy’s mother, who is in the hospital for acute myloid leukemia, or cancer of the blood, WGNTV reports. It’s had an impact on other hospital patients, who saw the message etched in the snow.
“And see it they did, patients, staff and visitors who looked south from up above, they all were touched by someone’s heartfelt message etched in the snow.”
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: The books that change us
- Time for an assessment of the year in movies...
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop yelling...
- 4 ways to guarantee your kids will have a...
- The Clean Cut: USA women's soccer hat-trick...
- It just became easier to be a mother in the Navy
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 12
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 10
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- Where are all the good Fourth of July... 4
- Time for an assessment of the year in... 4
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop... 3
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the... 2