Boy writes his mother a message in the snow outside a hospital
Courtesy Rush University Medical Center
A Chicago boy sent his mother a heart-warming message in a rather wintry way.
WGNTV, a news station in Chicago, reported the boy wrote “Hi Mom, God Bless U!” in the snow atop of a hospital structure. And the message is inspiring more than just the boy’s mother, who is in the hospital for acute myloid leukemia, or cancer of the blood, WGNTV reports. It’s had an impact on other hospital patients, who saw the message etched in the snow.
“And see it they did, patients, staff and visitors who looked south from up above, they all were touched by someone’s heartfelt message etched in the snow.”
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Utah families share tragic stories of teens...
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- Mom calls out Toys R Us for selling fake...
- This type of high school can increase your...
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives money to...
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- This type of high school can increase... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family 4