Boy writes his mother a message in the snow outside a hospital
Courtesy Rush University Medical Center
A Chicago boy sent his mother a heart-warming message in a rather wintry way.
WGNTV, a news station in Chicago, reported the boy wrote “Hi Mom, God Bless U!” in the snow atop of a hospital structure. And the message is inspiring more than just the boy’s mother, who is in the hospital for acute myloid leukemia, or cancer of the blood, WGNTV reports. It’s had an impact on other hospital patients, who saw the message etched in the snow.
“And see it they did, patients, staff and visitors who looked south from up above, they all were touched by someone’s heartfelt message etched in the snow.”
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- If Pinterest makes you feel like a failure as...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Stuart Edge, Alex Boye, other Utah artists...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 36
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 16
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 7
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5