Boy writes his mother a message in the snow outside a hospital
Courtesy Rush University Medical Center
A Chicago boy sent his mother a heart-warming message in a rather wintry way.
WGNTV, a news station in Chicago, reported the boy wrote “Hi Mom, God Bless U!” in the snow atop of a hospital structure. And the message is inspiring more than just the boy’s mother, who is in the hospital for acute myloid leukemia, or cancer of the blood, WGNTV reports. It’s had an impact on other hospital patients, who saw the message etched in the snow.
“And see it they did, patients, staff and visitors who looked south from up above, they all were touched by someone’s heartfelt message etched in the snow.”
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Top parenting ideas,...
- Simple cheese and chive baguettes dress up...
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- LDS family runs a nonalcoholic apple... 5
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1