Boy writes his mother a message in the snow outside a hospital
Courtesy Rush University Medical Center
A Chicago boy sent his mother a heart-warming message in a rather wintry way.
WGNTV, a news station in Chicago, reported the boy wrote “Hi Mom, God Bless U!” in the snow atop of a hospital structure. And the message is inspiring more than just the boy’s mother, who is in the hospital for acute myloid leukemia, or cancer of the blood, WGNTV reports. It’s had an impact on other hospital patients, who saw the message etched in the snow.
“And see it they did, patients, staff and visitors who looked south from up above, they all were touched by someone’s heartfelt message etched in the snow.”
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- The Clean Cut: Musician's movie theater...
- From Russia with love: Italian swimmer...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 113
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch 1