Business Insider recently revealed what successful small-business owners do during the morning. Not only are they managing their company and staff, but they’re also brainstorming new ideas for the future, it reported. One business owner starts the day with “Japanese pour-over coffee,” while another “draws inspiration from watching the sun rise over New York."
“Each morning, small business owners awake with a fresh determination to continue growing their companies, developing their employees, and keeping their customers happy,” Richard Feloni at Business Insider wrote. “This unique intimacy with both staff and clients requires a high level of effective time management that starts as soon as they get out of bed.”
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey finds fewer women working now than in...
- Fox News blocked from Dish Network
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- California puzzles over safety of driverless...
- Big changes coming to Cuba tourism with US...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1