Business Insider recently revealed what successful small-business owners do during the morning. Not only are they managing their company and staff, but they’re also brainstorming new ideas for the future, it reported. One business owner starts the day with “Japanese pour-over coffee,” while another “draws inspiration from watching the sun rise over New York."
“Each morning, small business owners awake with a fresh determination to continue growing their companies, developing their employees, and keeping their customers happy,” Richard Feloni at Business Insider wrote. “This unique intimacy with both staff and clients requires a high level of effective time management that starts as soon as they get out of bed.”
- 4 financial follies of the millennial generation
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain Resort...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men
- Retail sales are up since last month
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for hiring...
- Chinese city creates cellphone sidewalk lane
- How employers can improve the nation's health
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park City,...
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain... 16
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- How net neutrality impacts online news... 6
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park... 5
- Parents are short changing their girls... 2
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Prosecutor: Plant owner OK'd tainted... 1
- 4 Reasons shoppers will shrug off Home... 1