Flirting? Compliments? Try talking about your financial future for Valentine's Day
You might think flirting would be the right way to show the love to your valentine. Or maybe sharing compliments would be best.
But a recent survey indicated what people should do is talk about their financial futures, according to CBS News. The survey, done by Fidelity Investments, said couples tend to disagree about their financial futures, as well as where they store their financial documents and who their life insurance beneficiaries are, CBS News reported.
“You may be smiling right now, but this is a truly serious topic. The recent Fidelity report is just the latest in a string of studies showing that American families don't spend much time discussing important financial matters, and that's a serious mistake.”
- The best Black Friday deals of 2014
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- 12 ways to get the lowest mortgage refinance...
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best cities...
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- 5 easy ways to make your money work for you
- Dave Ramsey says: Saving for education trumps...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- In our opinion: Fear, intentions can... 7
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 4
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 3
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best... 2
- 5 reasons not planning could help you... 1
- How are holiday shoppers spending their... 1