Flirting? Compliments? Try talking about your financial future for Valentine's Day
You might think flirting would be the right way to show the love to your valentine. Or maybe sharing compliments would be best.
But a recent survey indicated what people should do is talk about their financial futures, according to CBS News. The survey, done by Fidelity Investments, said couples tend to disagree about their financial futures, as well as where they store their financial documents and who their life insurance beneficiaries are, CBS News reported.
“You may be smiling right now, but this is a truly serious topic. The recent Fidelity report is just the latest in a string of studies showing that American families don't spend much time discussing important financial matters, and that's a serious mistake.”
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Why some handsome men have trouble finding work
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Why it's important to be yourself at work
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Dave Ramsey says: Personal finance is all...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 18
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 5
- Why some handsome men have trouble... 3
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is... 1
- Why college matters more today than 20... 1