Flirting? Compliments? Try talking about your financial future for Valentine's Day
You might think flirting would be the right way to show the love to your valentine. Or maybe sharing compliments would be best.
But a recent survey indicated what people should do is talk about their financial futures, according to CBS News. The survey, done by Fidelity Investments, said couples tend to disagree about their financial futures, as well as where they store their financial documents and who their life insurance beneficiaries are, CBS News reported.
“You may be smiling right now, but this is a truly serious topic. The recent Fidelity report is just the latest in a string of studies showing that American families don't spend much time discussing important financial matters, and that's a serious mistake.”
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Utah job forecast better than most states
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- A Closer Look: Your (online) life after death
- The market power of pumpkin spice
- Balancing act: Sometimes a 'serious' office...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Utah job forecast better than most states 2
- Save money by replacing appliances that... 1
- Retail sales are up since last month 1
- The best (and worst) states when it... 1