Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — An actor and historian brought his version of "Honest Abe" to the Utah Legislature.
Jim Getty, of Gettysburg, Pa., dressed as Abraham Lincoln and spoke to the Utah Senate at the state Capitol. Getty books similar engagements throughout the country.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11