Ben Gray, Associated Press
SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, a Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones and services, has expanded into Georgia.
The company has purchased four AT&T wireless dealer companies: Atlanta Cellular, Cellular Communications, Wireless Trends and Wireless Etc. The acquisitions add 22 new retail locations in Atlanta to Spring Mobile’s roster.
The four acquisitions were completed in January and February of this year, and mark Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Georgia market. Since September 2013, Spring Mobile has acquired eight AT&T authorized wireless dealers, accounting for 73 new store locations.
“We've had a tremendous year of growth, and we will continue to look for these types of expansion opportunities during 2014, further adding to Spring Mobile’s success,” said Jason Ellis, Spring Mobile president.
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3