Ben Gray, Associated Press
SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, a Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones and services, has expanded into Georgia.
The company has purchased four AT&T wireless dealer companies: Atlanta Cellular, Cellular Communications, Wireless Trends and Wireless Etc. The acquisitions add 22 new retail locations in Atlanta to Spring Mobile’s roster.
The four acquisitions were completed in January and February of this year, and mark Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Georgia market. Since September 2013, Spring Mobile has acquired eight AT&T authorized wireless dealers, accounting for 73 new store locations.
“We've had a tremendous year of growth, and we will continue to look for these types of expansion opportunities during 2014, further adding to Spring Mobile’s success,” said Jason Ellis, Spring Mobile president.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals may...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 9
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 7
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- 3 ways you can save money on movie... 3