Ben Gray, Associated Press
SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, a Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones and services, has expanded into Georgia.
The company has purchased four AT&T wireless dealer companies: Atlanta Cellular, Cellular Communications, Wireless Trends and Wireless Etc. The acquisitions add 22 new retail locations in Atlanta to Spring Mobile’s roster.
The four acquisitions were completed in January and February of this year, and mark Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Georgia market. Since September 2013, Spring Mobile has acquired eight AT&T authorized wireless dealers, accounting for 73 new store locations.
“We've had a tremendous year of growth, and we will continue to look for these types of expansion opportunities during 2014, further adding to Spring Mobile’s success,” said Jason Ellis, Spring Mobile president.
- 4 financial follies of the millennial generation
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain Resort...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men
- Retail sales are up since last month
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for hiring...
- Chinese city creates cellphone sidewalk lane
- How employers can improve the nation's health
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park City,...
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain... 16
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- How net neutrality impacts online news... 6
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park... 5
- Parents are short changing their girls... 2
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Prosecutor: Plant owner OK'd tainted... 1
- 4 Reasons shoppers will shrug off Home... 1