Ben Gray, Associated Press
SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, a Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones and services, has expanded into Georgia.
The company has purchased four AT&T wireless dealer companies: Atlanta Cellular, Cellular Communications, Wireless Trends and Wireless Etc. The acquisitions add 22 new retail locations in Atlanta to Spring Mobile’s roster.
The four acquisitions were completed in January and February of this year, and mark Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Georgia market. Since September 2013, Spring Mobile has acquired eight AT&T authorized wireless dealers, accounting for 73 new store locations.
“We've had a tremendous year of growth, and we will continue to look for these types of expansion opportunities during 2014, further adding to Spring Mobile’s success,” said Jason Ellis, Spring Mobile president.
- A GDP showdown: How do state GDP numbers line...
- Robots will replace 50% of today's...
- When low-income housing is converted into...
- What's next for dead malls?
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't buy a house until...
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests
- Santa Claus is coming to City Creek
- Self-driving cars: Safer, but what of their...
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- Imbibing in Utah grows with population,... 7
- 'Red warning lights' flashing for... 5
- Millennials are quitting their jobs and... 5
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Huge solar plant lags in early production 3
- FCC chair wants fee hike to expand... 2