Ben Gray, Associated Press
SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, a Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones and services, has expanded into Georgia.
The company has purchased four AT&T wireless dealer companies: Atlanta Cellular, Cellular Communications, Wireless Trends and Wireless Etc. The acquisitions add 22 new retail locations in Atlanta to Spring Mobile’s roster.
The four acquisitions were completed in January and February of this year, and mark Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Georgia market. Since September 2013, Spring Mobile has acquired eight AT&T authorized wireless dealers, accounting for 73 new store locations.
“We've had a tremendous year of growth, and we will continue to look for these types of expansion opportunities during 2014, further adding to Spring Mobile’s success,” said Jason Ellis, Spring Mobile president.
- What the Senate’s tax break extensions...
- Heroes 2014: Columnist's hard-nosed, biblical...
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- About Utah: He un-retired and found a world...
- Food hubs link consumers with locally farmed...
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral?
- Bad Santa? 5 tips to tackle your holiday gift...
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in hacking row
- BBC exposes inhumane working conditions... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 5
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in... 4
- Low gas prices are great, but could be... 4
- What the Senate’s tax break... 4
- US consumer spending up solid 0.6 pct.... 1
- Guaranteeing results: College sees... 1