CENTERVILLE — Davis County Senior Services is sponsoring a free Medicare 101 class to outline the benefits of Medicare.
The class will include information on when people should enroll in Medicare and explain the various benefits.
It will be held 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Centerville Library, 45 S. 400 West. For more information, call 801-525-5086.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- Herriman man says his brain tumor felt like a...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9