CENTERVILLE — Davis County Senior Services is sponsoring a free Medicare 101 class to outline the benefits of Medicare.
The class will include information on when people should enroll in Medicare and explain the various benefits.
It will be held 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Centerville Library, 45 S. 400 West. For more information, call 801-525-5086.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 160
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17