Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that tends to sneak up on people. Although paper hearts and boxes of chocolates have been on the shelves since January, sometimes life gets busy and people forget to plan a way to express their love and gratitude to loved ones.
Here is a list of last-minute gift ideas sure to make your sweetie feel like you have been planning their surprise for weeks.
1. Breakfast in bed
Most people think Valentine's Day has to be an evening event — reservations for dinner at a swanky restaurant, a night out, etc. However, some schedules aren't very accommodating to night activities, so why not surprise your significant other with breakfast instead? Make sure to do the whole works and get bonus points with a couple of flowers in a vase.
The traditional flowers and chocolate route is something that could easily be achieved last minute. Not wanting to pay a fortune for a dozen roses? Try looking at the flower sale section in the grocery store. Sometimes you can get 10 flowers and only have to toss out two to get a really nice looking bouquet. Also, try looking for flowers at wholesale stores like Costco and Sam's Club.
Continue reading: Did you forget what day it is? Last-minute Valentine's Day gifts.
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- Lagoon's Cannibal ride makes late but...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the...
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of July...
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop yelling...
- Utah farmer turns alfalfa field into the...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 88
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- In our opinion: Declaration of... 17
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 8
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Is family the... 2