Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that tends to sneak up on people. Although paper hearts and boxes of chocolates have been on the shelves since January, sometimes life gets busy and people forget to plan a way to express their love and gratitude to loved ones.
Here is a list of last-minute gift ideas sure to make your sweetie feel like you have been planning their surprise for weeks.
1. Breakfast in bed
Most people think Valentine's Day has to be an evening event — reservations for dinner at a swanky restaurant, a night out, etc. However, some schedules aren't very accommodating to night activities, so why not surprise your significant other with breakfast instead? Make sure to do the whole works and get bonus points with a couple of flowers in a vase.
The traditional flowers and chocolate route is something that could easily be achieved last minute. Not wanting to pay a fortune for a dozen roses? Try looking at the flower sale section in the grocery store. Sometimes you can get 10 flowers and only have to toss out two to get a really nice looking bouquet. Also, try looking for flowers at wholesale stores like Costco and Sam's Club.
Continue reading: Did you forget what day it is? Last-minute Valentine's Day gifts.
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- 25 restaurants that offer free food on your...
- Utah Jazz: Hugh Greenwood isn’t just a...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- 'San Andreas' levels California with B-movie...
- Motherhood Matters: How to be anchored by the...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 25
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 13
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions... 5
- How different types of mothers have... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4
- Great-grandfather receives honorary... 3