Jazz release more information about Greg Miller's appearance on 'Undercover Boss'
The Utah Jazz have released information about CEO Greg Miller's upcoming appearance on "Undercover Boss." Wednesday's press release gave further insight into Miller's duties as a regular employee for the Jazz-centric episode, which will air Feb. 28 on CBS.
The statement said the episode will focus on game-night operations at EnergySolutions Arena during a Utah Jazz game. It will be the first time that "Undercover Boss" has worked with an organization in the National Basketball Association.
"In the show," the statement reads, "Miller fully embraces his undercover persona, Mark Scott, and his team spirit is put to the test as he immerses himself in different jobs, including participation in a halftime performance as a member of the Utah Jazz Dunk Team and acting as a human basketball hoop during his work with the Interactive Team. He also spends time working in the facilities department and as a concessions staff member."
The full press release and a 30-second television teaser can be found at UtahJazz.com.
- Provo's Waffle Love made time for church...
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker performs tribute to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- The cost of child care trumps rent... 3
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Your presence is... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2