Jazz release more information about Greg Miller's appearance on 'Undercover Boss'
The Utah Jazz have released information about CEO Greg Miller's upcoming appearance on "Undercover Boss." Wednesday's press release gave further insight into Miller's duties as a regular employee for the Jazz-centric episode, which will air Feb. 28 on CBS.
The statement said the episode will focus on game-night operations at EnergySolutions Arena during a Utah Jazz game. It will be the first time that "Undercover Boss" has worked with an organization in the National Basketball Association.
"In the show," the statement reads, "Miller fully embraces his undercover persona, Mark Scott, and his team spirit is put to the test as he immerses himself in different jobs, including participation in a halftime performance as a member of the Utah Jazz Dunk Team and acting as a human basketball hoop during his work with the Interactive Team. He also spends time working in the facilities department and as a concessions staff member."
The full press release and a 30-second television teaser can be found at UtahJazz.com.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 18
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 13
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4