Jazz release more information about Greg Miller's appearance on 'Undercover Boss'
The Utah Jazz have released information about CEO Greg Miller's upcoming appearance on "Undercover Boss." Wednesday's press release gave further insight into Miller's duties as a regular employee for the Jazz-centric episode, which will air Feb. 28 on CBS.
The statement said the episode will focus on game-night operations at EnergySolutions Arena during a Utah Jazz game. It will be the first time that "Undercover Boss" has worked with an organization in the National Basketball Association.
"In the show," the statement reads, "Miller fully embraces his undercover persona, Mark Scott, and his team spirit is put to the test as he immerses himself in different jobs, including participation in a halftime performance as a member of the Utah Jazz Dunk Team and acting as a human basketball hoop during his work with the Interactive Team. He also spends time working in the facilities department and as a concessions staff member."
The full press release and a 30-second television teaser can be found at UtahJazz.com.
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- Why breastfed babies are so smart
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R
- Teen with traumatic brain injury making...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- 'Need for Speed' is a guilty pleasure at best
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist?
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks before...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 31
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 23
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: Save the world,... 11
- Expose kids to diversity 6
- Target apologizes, takes down images of... 6
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist? 6
- Why breastfed babies are so smart 6
- Boys suffering from body image concerns 4