Jazz release more information about Greg Miller's appearance on 'Undercover Boss'
The Utah Jazz have released information about CEO Greg Miller's upcoming appearance on "Undercover Boss." Wednesday's press release gave further insight into Miller's duties as a regular employee for the Jazz-centric episode, which will air Feb. 28 on CBS.
The statement said the episode will focus on game-night operations at EnergySolutions Arena during a Utah Jazz game. It will be the first time that "Undercover Boss" has worked with an organization in the National Basketball Association.
"In the show," the statement reads, "Miller fully embraces his undercover persona, Mark Scott, and his team spirit is put to the test as he immerses himself in different jobs, including participation in a halftime performance as a member of the Utah Jazz Dunk Team and acting as a human basketball hoop during his work with the Interactive Team. He also spends time working in the facilities department and as a concessions staff member."
The full press release and a 30-second television teaser can be found at UtahJazz.com.
- Do we really need milk?
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Terminating parental rights: State policies...
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- Broadway composer Frank Wildhorn visits...
- Utah Opera to explore love in Mozart's...
- Do we really need milk? 21
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1