Jazz release more information about Greg Miller's appearance on 'Undercover Boss'
The Utah Jazz have released information about CEO Greg Miller's upcoming appearance on "Undercover Boss." Wednesday's press release gave further insight into Miller's duties as a regular employee for the Jazz-centric episode, which will air Feb. 28 on CBS.
The statement said the episode will focus on game-night operations at EnergySolutions Arena during a Utah Jazz game. It will be the first time that "Undercover Boss" has worked with an organization in the National Basketball Association.
"In the show," the statement reads, "Miller fully embraces his undercover persona, Mark Scott, and his team spirit is put to the test as he immerses himself in different jobs, including participation in a halftime performance as a member of the Utah Jazz Dunk Team and acting as a human basketball hoop during his work with the Interactive Team. He also spends time working in the facilities department and as a concessions staff member."
The full press release and a 30-second television teaser can be found at UtahJazz.com.
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utah families share tragic stories of teens...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- Mom calls out Toys R Us for selling fake...
- This type of high school can increase your...
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives money to...
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- This type of high school can increase... 6
- Christian ministers sue city over... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family 4