Wear a coat. Bring a blanket. But please stop idling your car when you pick up your child at school. Thirty or more cars, idling 10-15 minutes at each elementary school in Granite School District, Jordan School District, The Canyons School District, Murray School District, everyday. Just think how much pollution that contributes to our air.
And to have all this happening at schools where we want our children to be safe and healthy, let alone what it does to the air we all breathe. And this source of pollution is preventable. Please turn off your cars.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 49
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25