Wear a coat. Bring a blanket. But please stop idling your car when you pick up your child at school. Thirty or more cars, idling 10-15 minutes at each elementary school in Granite School District, Jordan School District, The Canyons School District, Murray School District, everyday. Just think how much pollution that contributes to our air.
And to have all this happening at schools where we want our children to be safe and healthy, let alone what it does to the air we all breathe. And this source of pollution is preventable. Please turn off your cars.
Salt Lake City
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- In our opinion: Prison relocation iffy
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21