Columbia Pictures and MGM Pictures
'RoboCop’: 3 points for parents
Violence/gore: Massive amounts of firepower are used in this futuristic cop film, involving machine guns, handguns, stun guns and explosives. A man stands next to a car as it explodes (this is shown multiple times). He is shown after the fact. Torture is used as an interrogation tactic. Some blood appears after wounds occur. A person’s lungs and heart are shown.
Language: Profanity is used many times. Use of a sexual expletive. Some uses are bleeped since they are depicted as being on TV.
Sensuality/nudity: A married couple disrobe and lie on a bed together. Only the woman’s blouse is removed. They only kiss passionately as the scene is interrupted.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- 11 movies to watch out for this fall
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015
- When it comes to TV's future, Millennials...
- Miss America: More to worry about than red cup
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite abuse charge
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 13
- NFL to look into its handling of Rice case 8
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 4
- Former NFL QB Scott Mitchell goes on... 2
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015 1
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 1
- When it comes to TV's future,... 1