Columbia Pictures and MGM Pictures
'RoboCop’: 3 points for parents
Violence/gore: Massive amounts of firepower are used in this futuristic cop film, involving machine guns, handguns, stun guns and explosives. A man stands next to a car as it explodes (this is shown multiple times). He is shown after the fact. Torture is used as an interrogation tactic. Some blood appears after wounds occur. A person’s lungs and heart are shown.
Language: Profanity is used many times. Use of a sexual expletive. Some uses are bleeped since they are depicted as being on TV.
Sensuality/nudity: A married couple disrobe and lie on a bed together. Only the woman’s blouse is removed. They only kiss passionately as the scene is interrupted.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- For gamers, combating online abuse not easy
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Frank Lloyd Wright school's future divides...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid... 1
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 1
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 1