Columbia Pictures and MGM Pictures
'RoboCop’: 3 points for parents
Violence/gore: Massive amounts of firepower are used in this futuristic cop film, involving machine guns, handguns, stun guns and explosives. A man stands next to a car as it explodes (this is shown multiple times). He is shown after the fact. Torture is used as an interrogation tactic. Some blood appears after wounds occur. A person’s lungs and heart are shown.
Language: Profanity is used many times. Use of a sexual expletive. Some uses are bleeped since they are depicted as being on TV.
Sensuality/nudity: A married couple disrobe and lie on a bed together. Only the woman’s blouse is removed. They only kiss passionately as the scene is interrupted.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- NBC announces lead for live musical 'Peter Pan'
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire asks...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1
- George W. Bush writes book about father 1
- Behind the scenes of the Utah... 1