Eric Risberg, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Things got scary, last week, when the director of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am began choking on a cube of cheese at a dinner party. But who should come to the rescue?
Dirty Harry himself.
Clint Eastwood performed the Heimlich maneuver on Steve John.
John said in an Associated Press story that he was unable to breathe but Eastwood was quick to react. “He recognized it immediately and saved my life.”
There’s been much speculation as to what Eastwood could have said afterward, i.e. “made my day,” “do ya feel lucky,” etc.
Rock On prefers the sage advice of the outlaw Josey Wales: “Dyin’ ain’t much of a livin’, boy.”
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 92
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 37
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 34
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 31
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28