Eric Risberg, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Things got scary, last week, when the director of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am began choking on a cube of cheese at a dinner party. But who should come to the rescue?
Dirty Harry himself.
Clint Eastwood performed the Heimlich maneuver on Steve John.
John said in an Associated Press story that he was unable to breathe but Eastwood was quick to react. “He recognized it immediately and saved my life.”
There’s been much speculation as to what Eastwood could have said afterward, i.e. “made my day,” “do ya feel lucky,” etc.
Rock On prefers the sage advice of the outlaw Josey Wales: “Dyin’ ain’t much of a livin’, boy.”
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19