Mike Anderson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Construction is underway on 1300 East as a section of natural gas pipeline is replaced.
Questar Gas is currently replacing a section of underground natural gas pipeline known as Feeder Line 6. Construction is primarily on 1300 East between 3300 South and 9000 South. For the next several months, crews will be working at various locations along that route.
Crews will make every effort to maintain traffic flow in both directions on affected streets, but temporary lane restrictions and closures can be expected at intersections and to accommodate movement of pipe and equipment. Access to businesses and driveways will be maintained.
Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes when possible and to limit driving in construction zones. No interruption to residents' natural gas service is anticipated during the project.
For more information about the project, visit www.questargas.com/FL6 or call the project hotline at 801-324-5548.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12