Mike Anderson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Construction is underway on 1300 East as a section of natural gas pipeline is replaced.
Questar Gas is currently replacing a section of underground natural gas pipeline known as Feeder Line 6. Construction is primarily on 1300 East between 3300 South and 9000 South. For the next several months, crews will be working at various locations along that route.
Crews will make every effort to maintain traffic flow in both directions on affected streets, but temporary lane restrictions and closures can be expected at intersections and to accommodate movement of pipe and equipment. Access to businesses and driveways will be maintained.
Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes when possible and to limit driving in construction zones. No interruption to residents' natural gas service is anticipated during the project.
For more information about the project, visit www.questargas.com/FL6 or call the project hotline at 801-324-5548.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 26
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14