Mike Anderson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Construction is underway on 1300 East as a section of natural gas pipeline is replaced.
Questar Gas is currently replacing a section of underground natural gas pipeline known as Feeder Line 6. Construction is primarily on 1300 East between 3300 South and 9000 South. For the next several months, crews will be working at various locations along that route.
Crews will make every effort to maintain traffic flow in both directions on affected streets, but temporary lane restrictions and closures can be expected at intersections and to accommodate movement of pipe and equipment. Access to businesses and driveways will be maintained.
Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes when possible and to limit driving in construction zones. No interruption to residents' natural gas service is anticipated during the project.
For more information about the project, visit www.questargas.com/FL6 or call the project hotline at 801-324-5548.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13