Mike Anderson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Construction is underway on 1300 East as a section of natural gas pipeline is replaced.
Questar Gas is currently replacing a section of underground natural gas pipeline known as Feeder Line 6. Construction is primarily on 1300 East between 3300 South and 9000 South. For the next several months, crews will be working at various locations along that route.
Crews will make every effort to maintain traffic flow in both directions on affected streets, but temporary lane restrictions and closures can be expected at intersections and to accommodate movement of pipe and equipment. Access to businesses and driveways will be maintained.
Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes when possible and to limit driving in construction zones. No interruption to residents' natural gas service is anticipated during the project.
For more information about the project, visit www.questargas.com/FL6 or call the project hotline at 801-324-5548.
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- New details in court reveal alleged shooter...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- Despite rain, Utahns still have plenty of...
- Mia Love pushing higher education act
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror dropping...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah's air pollution problem: What does... 17