Mike Anderson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Construction is underway on 1300 East as a section of natural gas pipeline is replaced.
Questar Gas is currently replacing a section of underground natural gas pipeline known as Feeder Line 6. Construction is primarily on 1300 East between 3300 South and 9000 South. For the next several months, crews will be working at various locations along that route.
Crews will make every effort to maintain traffic flow in both directions on affected streets, but temporary lane restrictions and closures can be expected at intersections and to accommodate movement of pipe and equipment. Access to businesses and driveways will be maintained.
Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes when possible and to limit driving in construction zones. No interruption to residents' natural gas service is anticipated during the project.
For more information about the project, visit www.questargas.com/FL6 or call the project hotline at 801-324-5548.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17