Mike Anderson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Construction is underway on 1300 East as a section of natural gas pipeline is replaced.
Questar Gas is currently replacing a section of underground natural gas pipeline known as Feeder Line 6. Construction is primarily on 1300 East between 3300 South and 9000 South. For the next several months, crews will be working at various locations along that route.
Crews will make every effort to maintain traffic flow in both directions on affected streets, but temporary lane restrictions and closures can be expected at intersections and to accommodate movement of pipe and equipment. Access to businesses and driveways will be maintained.
Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes when possible and to limit driving in construction zones. No interruption to residents' natural gas service is anticipated during the project.
For more information about the project, visit www.questargas.com/FL6 or call the project hotline at 801-324-5548.
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 53
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 51
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 30
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15