SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee seeks public comment on Tupakk A.G. Renteria, who was recently appointed to fill a vacancy on the 3rd District Juvenile Court bench.
To comment, contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21. All statements should include the respondent's name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing later in the month and issue a recommendation to the full senate.
Renteria was appointed to replace Judge Andrew Valdez, who retired Nov. 1.
The 3rd District Court includes Tooele, Salt Lake and Summit counties.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 18