SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee seeks public comment on Tupakk A.G. Renteria, who was recently appointed to fill a vacancy on the 3rd District Juvenile Court bench.
To comment, contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21. All statements should include the respondent's name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing later in the month and issue a recommendation to the full senate.
Renteria was appointed to replace Judge Andrew Valdez, who retired Nov. 1.
The 3rd District Court includes Tooele, Salt Lake and Summit counties.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12