SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee seeks public comment on Tupakk A.G. Renteria, who was recently appointed to fill a vacancy on the 3rd District Juvenile Court bench.
To comment, contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21. All statements should include the respondent's name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing later in the month and issue a recommendation to the full senate.
Renteria was appointed to replace Judge Andrew Valdez, who retired Nov. 1.
The 3rd District Court includes Tooele, Salt Lake and Summit counties.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12