SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee seeks public comment on Tupakk A.G. Renteria, who was recently appointed to fill a vacancy on the 3rd District Juvenile Court bench.
To comment, contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21. All statements should include the respondent's name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing later in the month and issue a recommendation to the full senate.
Renteria was appointed to replace Judge Andrew Valdez, who retired Nov. 1.
The 3rd District Court includes Tooele, Salt Lake and Summit counties.
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- The truth about addiction
- Heavy rain damages roads, floods basements in...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Man killed by TRAX train after wheelchair...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 67
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 22
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19