SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee seeks public comment on Tupakk A.G. Renteria, who was recently appointed to fill a vacancy on the 3rd District Juvenile Court bench.
To comment, contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21. All statements should include the respondent's name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing later in the month and issue a recommendation to the full senate.
Renteria was appointed to replace Judge Andrew Valdez, who retired Nov. 1.
The 3rd District Court includes Tooele, Salt Lake and Summit counties.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 20
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18