Manuel Balce Ceneta, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Michelle Obama recently talked to Spanish radio host Enrique Santos on Univision Radio about how she would mother Justin Bieber.
The 19-year-old pop star has made headlines for his recent legal troubles, and a petition to deport Bieber has been signed by more than 255,000. In the interview with Santos, the first lady answered a question about what advice she would give the young star.
"I would pull him close. You know, I don’t know if it would be advice as much as action," Obama said in the interview with Santos.
"I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it can...
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting around the...
- RootsTech 2016 a 25,000-member 'studio audience'
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography
- UTubers: Redhead Express covers 'I Knew I...
- What it's like for a dad to raise a fencing...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight with the...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography 13
- As 'Sesame Street' debuts on HBO, some... 2
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it... 2
- UTubers: Utah native stars as Sandy in... 1
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Father's... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight... 1
- Tangy orange shrimp dish that's quickly... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting... 1