Manuel Balce Ceneta, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Michelle Obama recently talked to Spanish radio host Enrique Santos on Univision Radio about how she would mother Justin Bieber.
The 19-year-old pop star has made headlines for his recent legal troubles, and a petition to deport Bieber has been signed by more than 255,000. In the interview with Santos, the first lady answered a question about what advice she would give the young star.
"I would pull him close. You know, I don’t know if it would be advice as much as action," Obama said in the interview with Santos.
"I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- The Clean Cut: Secret Santa hands out...
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- 5 things that are changed (or added) in...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- 'Into the Woods' is campy, dark, more adult...
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial... 6
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 6
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 5
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 3
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1
- Education reform efforts need to focus... 1
- What can 'Annie' and 'The Lego Movie'... 1
- Marriage questions on the U.S. Census... 1