Manuel Balce Ceneta, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Michelle Obama recently talked to Spanish radio host Enrique Santos on Univision Radio about how she would mother Justin Bieber.
The 19-year-old pop star has made headlines for his recent legal troubles, and a petition to deport Bieber has been signed by more than 255,000. In the interview with Santos, the first lady answered a question about what advice she would give the young star.
"I would pull him close. You know, I don’t know if it would be advice as much as action," Obama said in the interview with Santos.
"I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- 21 things to look forward to at Disneyland's...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 22
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12
- Why exposing your children to another... 7
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions... 5
- How different types of mothers have... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4