Manuel Balce Ceneta, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Michelle Obama recently talked to Spanish radio host Enrique Santos on Univision Radio about how she would mother Justin Bieber.
The 19-year-old pop star has made headlines for his recent legal troubles, and a petition to deport Bieber has been signed by more than 255,000. In the interview with Santos, the first lady answered a question about what advice she would give the young star.
"I would pull him close. You know, I don’t know if it would be advice as much as action," Obama said in the interview with Santos.
"I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Woman's happiness most important to having a...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- 11 movies to watch out for this fall
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- The Clean Cut: Baby bear does circus act on...
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 23
- 4 financial follies of the millennial... 12
- How the prince charming fallacy is... 11
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 11
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 9
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Cincinnati Bengals sign injured player... 7
- 42 ways to make your kids feel... 7