In response to Bretton Ferraro’s letter (Feb. 3, 2014):
I watch Sen. Mike Lee on Fox News taking Barack Obama and the U.S. Government to task over deficit spending. He explained they should follow what families have to do — spend no more than the have in their coffers.
A few weeks later it was discovered he was some fifteen thousand dollars in debt. Also, he was extracting himself from a mortgage for a home under water. Why couldn’t he afford it?
Sen. Lee and Sen. Orrin Hatch have a common trait; they both speak out of both sides of their mouth. However, the extreme left also has that trait. Being independent is good.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 110
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 47
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 47
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33