In response to Bretton Ferraro’s letter (Feb. 3, 2014):
I watch Sen. Mike Lee on Fox News taking Barack Obama and the U.S. Government to task over deficit spending. He explained they should follow what families have to do — spend no more than the have in their coffers.
A few weeks later it was discovered he was some fifteen thousand dollars in debt. Also, he was extracting himself from a mortgage for a home under water. Why couldn’t he afford it?
Sen. Lee and Sen. Orrin Hatch have a common trait; they both speak out of both sides of their mouth. However, the extreme left also has that trait. Being independent is good.
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 66
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23